Chapter 30

Arriving at a Fancy hotel. You expected to be sitting on a normal table with families and couples around you but Jungkook booked a VIP room just for both of you which amazed you alot.

Sitting across from each other, you both patiently wait for the food. But you were on your Mission. Seductively you stared at your husband. Jungkook seems to be in his own world not noticing you stare which made it hard for you. You waited him to look at you but he didn't.

Getting up from your chair. You walked towards him slowly. Jungkook looked over you with his one eyebrow raised in confusion. When you were close to him. You slowly sat on his lap. He was already shocked from your earlier bold move and again he was. Wrapping your arms around his neck,you looked straight in his doe eyes which looked too cute with confusion and shock filled in them.

"W-What are you doing?". Jungkook asked. You innocently pouted and looked way.
"I just wanted to sit on your lap. If you want me to get up. I will just-". You said and were about to get up but Jungkook held you hips with his hands firmly.

"No..its okay". He said and smiled softly. You smiled but internally smirked.

"You look very pretty today". Jungkook complimented instead of just saying 'thank you'. You leaned and gave a peck on his cheek.
"Thank you. You look handsome too". You said and smiled innocently. His cheeks slightly turned red as a smiled through shyness. You Purposely shifted on his lap which made jungkook to tighten the grip on your hip. His breath hitched, he was in total shook

You wondered where did that bold and hot jungkook went. Where as, Jungkook thought where did that shy and cute Y/n went.
But something did click inside his head. What if Y/n is doing this on purpose?
Shaking of that thoughts he concentrated on you.

The waiters came in with the food which made you to get back to your seat.

"Dammn..that lap was comfortable". You thought and smirked.

Serving on both of plates the waiters went away.
Jungkook cleared his throat for your attention. You looked at him,he was already lost in your eyes.

"See, I don't wanna ruin the night but I genuinely wanna apologize for what I did and I wanna make things right. I will try my best to be a good husband. I swear I won't hurt you again." Jungkook said with alot of sincerity filled in his words which made you to smile at him softly.

"I already forgave you. I know you want to make things right and this time I trust you". You placed your hand on his and stroked it softly with your thumb. For a minute you forgot about the mission and were so touched by his words.

Jungkook stared you with warm smile plastered on his face. Pulling your hand away, you started eating as Jungkook did the same.

Finishing your food. You both impatiently waited for the desserts.
You eyes filled with excitement and happiness as soon as you say the desserts making there way to your table. The waiter carefully placed them on your table and left, giving you both privacy.

You both ordered the same Molten lava cake. Thinking about your next step you thought of one.

Moving your spoon with alot of cake filled in it Purposely. You thrust it towards his mouth.

"Open your mouth". You sweetly said. Jungkook smiled and did. Shoving the spoon of cake in his mouth which successfully made the chocolate to stick on the corner of his lips. Victoriously you smiled.