Chapter 32

I wake up feeling like a dead fish lying on a dry ass dock being cooked by the sun.

So I decide to do what any dead fish lying on a dry ass dock being cooked by the sun would do.

I reach over to grab my phone and instantly call Matt

"Hey" I hear his groggy morning voice mumble through the phone.

"Hey do you wanna skip school with me"

"What? Why? You never skip school" Matt asks, sounding a little more awake now.

"Do I really have to explain?" I sigh to myself

"Yes please explain because I'm really confused" Matt urges me to continue.

"I feel like a dead fish lying on a dry ass dock being cooked by the sun" I explain my true feelings.

I might just resort to becoming that one fish from the SpongeBob intro.

"You don't wanna go to school because you feel like a fish?" He asks me, still sounding confused

"Not just a fish, a dead fish lying on a-"

"Okay, okay shut the fuck up I'll skip school with you. This is a one time offer though I don't want you flunking out of highschool and becoming a McDonald's worker" He laughs at me.

"I promise I won't, I'll instead become a professional fisher to become one with the dead fish lying on a do-"

"I'm hanging up" He mumbles before I hear the call end.

Bitch.

He's just a hater for real.

I get out of bed and quickly get dressed before I hear Matt pulling up outside. I begin walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" I hear ethan ask me before I get the chance to leave. I sigh to myself before turning around to answer him.

"School, it's a monday" I respond to him in a duh tone.

"No you're not, I heard you talking to Matt on the phone" He shakes his head.

"Hey don't tell my mom she'll legit kick me out" I beg him as he stands there dead faced with crossed arms.

"I won't tell her if you let me come with you" He smiles.

"What why? Go make some college friends or something?" I shrug my shoulders in confusion on why he would want to hang out with highschoolers all day.

"Because I haven't seen you in 6 years and I wanna make up for the time we lost" He shrugs like his answer was obvious.

"Okay fine lets go" I sigh as I open the front door.

I walk up to the van and am surprised when I see Chris sitting in the passenger seat with a smile.

"Why's chris here?" I say to Matt as Ethan and I get in the car.

"Why's Ethan here?" Matt asks me.

"Ouch" Ethan and Chris say in unison.

"Shut up, your feelings are not hurt by that. Ethan wants to hangout with me because it's been 6 years since we've seen each other. You and Chris see eachother everyday, what's your excuse?" I laugh at them.

"Chris didn't want to go to school either so we told Nick that we caught a cold from ethan who caught a cold at the airport on his way here" Matt shrugs like its no big deal as he puts the car in drive.

"Smart thinking" Ethan nods at his plan.

"Where are we even going?" Chris asks Matt and I.

"I have no idea this is was Scars idea" Matt shrugs