i am not letting you go (matt's pov)

I've been waiting for Milly for like 15 minutes or so. I can't hear much since she closed her bedroom door, so I cheated and opened my eyes and immediately shut them again once she told me she was ready and slowly opened the door, she gets closer to me and says that she's back and tells me to open my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I literally couldn't breathe and felt the air leaving my lungs and my eyes got real big at the sight of this woman who is in front of me wearing that outfit that she's now wearing leaves nothing to the imagination and knew she did it just for me and she went out of her way to surprise the heck out of me and make this night such a special one in every fucking sense of the word and I couldn't be more in love and thankful to have Milly in my life.

"So, what do you think?" – she says with a big smile on her beautiful face – "I'm literally lost for words. You look so beautiful and sexy and I honestly wasn't expecting for you to prepare this special night for us" - I get up while finishing saying this and hold her in my arms and look directly to her eyes – "and I appreciate you and it does feel amazing being surprised this way and that is just a moment between us and I just love you, there aren't enough words to describe how much I fucking love you." – we both get emotional while still looking straight at each other's eyes.

"I wanted to do this for you after all you've done for me and us the past few weeks and also, I wanted to do this for us since we're gonna be apart for almost 3 weeks, so we can have this moment and you can think of me while we're away from each other. I also just wanted to tell you, this..." – she pointed at herself and her outfit before talking – "is just one of the things that made me fall more in love with you and is because is because you make me feel special, loved that I feel completely myself and comfortable in doing this and get ready for you and feel sexy and happy. This is just for you and us."

I melted with everything she was saying and I'm so damn emotional about this because if she feels this way is because she can always be herself and how much I love all of her and I want her to feel special and sexy first for herself and then for me and for us and that this came from her and only her makes this whole thing even more special and one of the most memorable nights of my life.

"Thank you, baby. All I want is for you to be happy, yourself and to feel beautiful because you're the most beautiful angel and you can always feel this way with me because I love this and any side of you. I just love you more and more each day" - I kiss her and all I wanted was to touch her and feel her and yes, rip this outfit out of her body.

"I do have more surprises, so come with me please" - she holds my hand and brings me to the bedroom that's is decorated with candles and the bed is decorated with petals and mills brings me to the bathroom where I see the bath ready and I can smell what she put in there and I give her a smile and she smiles back at me and she comes to me to undone my shirt and throws it somewhere and then her hands go to the belt of my pants and takes it off and start undressing me and pulls my pants off and I finish for her taking my shoes and socks off along with my pants. I'm now just in my underwear just like her and she starts touching my chest, my abdomen, neck and then my face.

"I love our height difference which allows me to see more of this" – she says touching my chest and neck and she starts kissing me there and grabs my hands and put them around her waist.

I laughed and said – "I love I can also do this easily" - I grab her by her ass, she jumps right away, and she puts her legs around my waist and in return kiss her hard – "I fucking love I can have easy access to your neck, your face and chest when I have you like this."

She looks at me with big eyes – "just that? Because I can feel your friend down there waking up and I love that your dick is touching my cunt even if we still have our underwear on. This just feels amazing. I'm so turned on and just freaking need you" how I love how dirty she goes when she's hot. She kisses me hard again and moves up and down searching for more friction in our bodies until I have to stay steady for us both and dear lord, I know she'll be the death of me.