Chapter 2

*Grayson*

"A-Athena", I stammered. I couldn't believe it was her. I had my suspicions when I saw her name but I had no idea.

"Oh no you're fucking lying, I'm not working for you. I'm so out of here", she said walking towards the door but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Let go of me", she shouted.

"You'll leave when I say you leave", I demanded.

Her hand connected with my face. She slapped me. "D-Did, you just slap me", I stammered.

"Hit me again and I'll-", she cut me off.

"And you'll what. I think you've already done enough", she yanked her hand out of mine.

I could still remember the feelings, the thoughts. Everything, I could remember everything.

Her body underneath mine, she moaned my name. The very first moment I saw her, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I knew she'd be mine forever and I'd get her one way or another.

When I finally had her all to myself, I lost control and the bad thing was she didn't care, she wanted me for me even though I was a monster, even though I hurt her.

*Athena*

-flashback-

Grayson brushed his lip over my clit, gentle with enough pressure for me to feel every stroke of his full lips. The throb between my thighs was excruciating, and I knew that he was teasing me. He wanting me to tell him how badly I wanted to feel his tongue on me.

It was evident when he softly dragged his teeth over my clit and tingles erupted through me. The smirk on his face told me that he found pleasure in my desperation.

"Grayson, fucking do it, please", I stammered, I wasn't capable of letting out coherent words.

The smirk on his lips widened and then he lifted his head and looked at me. I gave him exactly what he wanted.

"That's it baby girl", he whispered before leaning forward to slide his tongue through my slit.

He was so fucking good and I was so close already. He was far from gentle and I loved it. No one ever fucked me like him and he was amazing. I was loving every second of it.

-end of flashback-

"You're thinking about it", he broke me out of my thoughts.

"W-What", I stuttered.

"I bet you're soaking right now", he grinned.

"That's inappropriate Mr.Deluca", I stated.

"Oh is it now", he smirked.

"Anyways I don't want to work for a cheater", I rolled my eyes.

"Oh c'mon, I apologized several times", he said walking back to his desk.

"It doesn't change the fact that you cheated Grayson", I walked towards him pointing my finger at him.

"You're right, it doesn't, however, we both know that you're not leaving", he grinned.

What I hated the most was how right he was. I really needed the job so I could help out my mom and help her pay for my grandma's medical bills so I had no choice but to stay.

I rolled my eyes.

"And hey maybe next time where something a lot less revealing, I might just take you on this desk", he whispered against my earlobe before leaving.