Chapter 16

*Grayson*

"Good morning beautiful. Happy birthday", I kissed her. She twisted and turned. "Thank you my love", she kissed me back.

Athena was in nothing but my vest and my boxers. "You look so beautiful in my clothes", I left sloppy kisses on her neck.

"Mhm", she moaned. "But you know what you look better in", I whispered against her ear.

"What", she gripped my hair. "Nothing, you look better with nothing on", I winked.

"You didn't tell me you got your nipples pierced", I lifted the vest off her body revealing her pierced nipples.

"Surprise. It was a surprise for you", she said. "Really", I groaned. She nodded.

"Who pierced your nipples. It better not be man, looking at what's mine", I caressed her right breath. She couldn't help but let out a small moan.

"A man Grayson. A man pierced my nipples, he had to look and touch what's yours", she took my hand and squeezed her left breast.

"Don't play with me Athena, I'll punish you right here", I demanded.

"Punish me", she said seductively. "Your lucky it's your birthday", I said.

She pouted. "But you don't care that it's your birthday huh? You want me to fuck you like the whore you are", I smirked.

She nodded. I landed a slap to her ass, she knew what I wanted already. "Y-yes. I w-want you to f-fuck me like a w-whore", she muttered.

I got off the bed and pulled her by her ankles to end before getting on me knees. "Open your legs", I insisted.

"You're such a needy little slut", I ran my fingers up and down her slit coating her slickness with my finger before sticking a finger in her. I didn't slow down, she let out moans of my name, begging me to go faster.

My dick was throbbing. "That's right baby, be as loud as you want", I spread her legs further open.

"That's feels so good sir", I released a low curse word. I added my hand to her neck, adding a second finger. Her head flew back shutting her eyes tight.

"Open your eyes. Watch me make you feel good", she opened them. I felt her clenched around my fingers.

"Cazzo (fuck), let me taste you", My mouth attached to her, my tongue working around her clit and my fingers moving in and out of her. She let out the loudest moan, I was pretty sure everyone downstairs heard her.

"You taste so good baby, be a good girl and don't cum yet, I'm not done tasting you", her legs shook around my face.

"P-please I can't h-hold it", her hips lift off the bed but I put my hand on her abdomen holding her down, slapping the inner side of her thighs while I sucked on her clit.

"Just a little more for me baby, you can hold it for me right? You want to make me proud?", I watched her fall apart on the bed.

"Y-Yes, I want to m-make you proud", I never thought I'd hear her says those words again after all these years.

"Since you've been such a good little whore and it's your birthday, cum Athena. Cum on daddy's face", her hands harshly tugged my hair, making me groan. She let go and her climax unfolded on my lips and I licked all her juices up.

"You were great baby", I got up and kissed her dominantly.

"Thank you my love", she kissed me back. "I'll finish with you tonight", I said slapping her ass as if she wasn't already soar enough. She loved it.