Chapter 14

*Athena*

What? Mom?

My godmother was his mother, she was killed when I was ten and when he was fifteen. By the hands of my father, it made sense now. Apparently he was best friends with Grayson's dad in school and that's who my mom had a crush on.

My dad killed Grayson's mom for revenge. He couldn't have her so he didn't want anyone to, not her husband or her best friend. Even if it meant hurting his daughter or his best friend.

He was a fucked up psycho and he needed to be dealt with immediately.

The next day I spent the entire day with my mom while Grayson went back to the warehouse to deal with Enzo.

He was tortured pretty bad. Mariano had his fun with him. Grayson made him feel the pain he felt all his life and the pain his mom felt.

With my mother, his father and I there. He pulled the trigger before gutting him like a pig and cutting his head off.

"Any final words", Grayson held the gun to his head.

"Baby girl I'm sorry, I should've been there for you. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me someday. I hope you have a safe delivery", he shed a few tears.

It was the first time that it actually seemed like he had a heart, a heart worth saving but it was too late.

How did he know.

"I hope you rot in hell", me and my mom said in unison. Grayson pulled the trigger and blew his brains out. The crimson liquid spilling from his body as his lifeless body fell to the floor making a thud noise.

I opened my bedroom door to see beautiful red and black roses laying on my bed with a letter that read, "get your hair, nails, lashes and everything else done my pretty girl. I love you".

There was ten thousand dollars in the envelope. What the fuck, all of this? I fucking loved Grayson, I had to marry this man someday.

I mean my birthday was coming up and I deserved to be spoilt a little and at least I didn't have to spend my own money so everything was good.

My mom and I had a maintenance day and we went shopping for a little bit of stuff, okay maybe a lot of stuff.

Later that night, we had family night. Grayson invited his father over and some of his other family and we talked and got to know each other a little bit better.

His dad along with the rest of his family were actually nice, very nice and very kind and respectful towards me especially dealing with my situation.

I loved them already and I already felt like I fit in perfectly.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE}

Finally he's dead, do you guys ever think they could've been a chance of Enzo being saved? Anyways sorry for the long wait and the short chapter !
Thanks for reading guys !

Love Virgo, <3 !