Chapter 3

*Athena*

"Good morning Mr.Deluca, I brought you your coffee", I'm sorry I should've knocked.

I walked into Grayson kissing some other girl. I started to reminisce on the time I walked in on him fucking another girl. At least this time it hurt less because I wasn't his.

I still loved Grayson and it was hard pretending that I didn't but it was even harder now I worked for him.

"Right, um, see you later Ayesha", she cleared her throat.

Ayesha or whoever she was walked out and smiled at me. I returned the gesture.

"Is that right", I asked.

"Is what right", he questioned, knowing exactly what I meant.

"To be just kissing random girls at work", I said.

"Well yes because I own this office so yeah, I can kiss whoever I want, whenever and wherever I want", he said.

"Okay, forget I said anything", I rolled my eyes and he saw because I saw him grin.

"You're jealous aren't you", he smirked.

"I-I'm not j-jealous, w-why would you s-say that", I stammered.

"Well first off, you're stuttering", he replied.

"That doesn't mean anything actually you know what I think", I scoffed.

"You know what I'm delighted to hear what you think", he sat, his leg spread widely.

I couldn't help but look. I even forgot I was saying something.

"You miss this don't you, you're mad it's not yours anymore", he pretended to pout.

"I don't even know what you're talking about", I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really", he smirked.

"You know what you're still in love with me and you go around kissing random girls who names' begin with A so you can imagine it's me", I folded my arms.

"Is that what you think because it seems to me that you're the one in love with me", he said.

"What is it you used to say, I'm yours oh right yeah", I scoffed.

He got up and walked over to me. "You are mine Athena", he said getting very close to me.

Our bodies were inches away from each other, I barely had breathing space.

"You lost me when you fucked another girl in our home in the bed we fucked in and you didn't even bother to chase after me when I left", I shouted.

"You look so sexy when you're angry Athena", he grinned.

"What the fuck do you want from me Grayson", I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to see you rolling your eyes", he demanded.

"Or what, you'll fuck me against this wall for everyone to see", I copied him.

"Now you're speaking my language", he smirked.

"I fucking hate you Grayson, you're a pussy. You probably lost your touch, have you ever even had a girlfriend since me, they probably all leave because you can't fuck them right", I shouted.

I could feel his erection poking me with the little space I had to breath. I was riling him up and turning him on.

"Don't fucking play with me right now Athena", he demanded.

"I can play with you all I want because you won't do anything about it", I smirked.

I was the one smirking now. "You're playing a deadly game Athena", he groaned.

I could feel his bulge and I knew I was making it harder for him.

"Tell me what you'll do Grayson, you've gotten soft. You would've put me in my place before, you would've punished me, you would've hurt me, you've would've fuck me hard right here-", his hand came around my throat instantly.

He held my throat tightly but not tight enough that I couldn't breathe.

"Is that what you want, for me to hurt you, to punish you", he looked at me hungrily.

I turned on the monster in him. "How badly do you want me Athena, tell me", he said.

"Nuh uh, you don't get your way Grayson. Tell me that I'm yours", I took his hand and pushed it underneath my skirt so he could squeeze my pussy.

"You're fucking mine Athena. I don't give a fuck how long your mad, you're mine. I'll fuck you whenever and wherever. No one can touch you like me and no one can fuck you like me. Now stop playing fucking games", he squeezed my breast with one hand and rubbed my pussy with the other.

"Hurt me Grayson, use me, fuck me against this wall for everyone to see who I belong to and don't hide away from me. Take full control", I looked at him.

That was all he needed. After the first time Grayson lost control on me and I told him it was okay, he introduced me to the whole BDSM world and I loved it, I was his sub and he was my dom until we broke up.

Every time we fuck it was worse because I unleashed a demon every time but I fucking loved it. I loved every part of him, even the parts he thought didn't deserve love, I just wish he didn't hide from me.

I could see the hunger and the lust that radiated off him. Grayson wasted no time in ripping my clothes off. I didn't think he'd do it but he didn't give a fuck, right there, on that wall he was about to fuck me.

"You asked for this", he whispered against my ears.

Grayson was relentlessly slamming into me and people were passing and I just knew he was smirking at them.

He lifted me from the wall and put me on his table before thrusting into me again. "Fuck, harder", I moaned.

I heard him groaned.

"That's what you want, you little whore", he went harder and faster.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming", I was a moaning mess.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for me Athena", he groaned and I did just that and he came right after, inside me.

Grayson pulled out of me and got a towel from his bathroom to clean me off.

"You better fucking hope my birth control settled in time", I said.

"Maybe a kid wouldn't sound so bad", he grinned.

Was he fucking kidding.

"I thought you didn't want any kids besides I wouldn't want to have kids with a cheater", I scoffed.

"You weren't saying that a few minutes ago when you were practically begging me to fuck you", he laughed darkly.

I hated how right he was. "Do you wanna go and get food or something tonight", Grayson asked.

"Is this your way of asking me on a date", I chuckled.

"Maybe, maybe not", he said.

"Fine I'll go, only because I'm starving", I rolled my eyes.

"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes", Grayson pointed at me.

"I'm sorry sir", I pouted.

"Oh you are, say it again", he kissed me.

"I'm so sorry I rolled my eyes at you sir, I won't do it again unless you're fucking me", I said seductively.

Grayson kissed me passionately yet hungrily. Was this right? I couldn't let him back into my life so easily.