Chapter 18

*Athena*

I wore a red, velvet, mini, tube dress and I did my makeup. My dress was perfect, it was short and hugged my curves perfectly and exposed my cleavage and my baby bump looked extraordinary in it.

I paired my outfit with some red heels I had with a bow on the back and gold jewelry and dolce and gabana earrings and a mini red lady dior. I sprayed on some Baccarat and I was ready for the night.

Before leaving my room, I spared one last glance at myself in the mirror. "I look good as fuck", I whispered to myself.

"You do", Grayson said walking over to me. "When did you get here", I asked surprised.

Was he there the entire time? "I just got here, you look so beautiful baby", he lifted me off the floor. Grayson left sloppy kisses all over my neck.

"G-Grayson, s-stop we're gonna be l-late", I couldn't stop the moan from escaping my lips.

"I don't mind", he put me down and put me up against the wall. "I could eat you right now", he groaned.

I clenched my legs, why was he so good with words? I was dripping. "Judging by how wet you are, you wouldn't mind. You'd want us to be late", he reached down and cupped my sex.

"G-Grayson, come on s-seriously", I stammered. "I'm definitely fucking you tonight", he grinned.

"I'm holding you to that", I chuckled.

After about two hours of driving, we finally made it to our destination. Grayson surprised me with a beautiful dinner on the beach.

The sun was setting and outside looked beautiful. The sound of the waves were gentle and soft. They were roses leading up to our table and candles lit everywhere along with lights. There was subtle music playing also.

"Hello, what can I get for you two today", our waiter asked. His name was Max. He kept staring at me and I could tell Grayson was jealous because he kept his hand on my thigh possessively and Max felt intimidated and nervous.

"For you to stop looking at my wife like that", Grayson said bluntly. "Sorry, he didn't mean that", I apologized for his behavior.

"I did", I heard him say lowly. "Behave", I looked at him and mouthed. I felt Grayson reached under my dress and rubbed small circles around my clothed clit.

"G-Grayson s-stop", I tried to stop the moan from escaping. "I want you to try and order our food while I play with your pretty pussy", he whispered, biting my ear.

"G-Grayson stop , p-please", I begged. "Start talking", he thrusted a finger inside me.

"U-um can we h-have two white w-whine slushees and a p-plate of loaded f-fries with two s-shrimp burgers please", I stuttered. I was so bad. He kept thrusting his finger in and out of me, speeding up his pace every time.

"Um m-ma'am are you okay", Max asked. "I'm f-fine", I lied.

"Is there anything else", he asked. "Y-Yes please. T-Two mojitos and two p-plates of shrimp Alfredo with a-asparagus", I bit my lip to stop the moan from escaping.

"T-that's it", I stuttered. "Okay I'll be back with your food soon", he replied.

"Good girl, now cum on my fingers Athena", he kissed my neck. I let go all over his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of me before sucking them. "I'm full now", he grinned.

"You're annoying and disgusting", I rolled my eyes. "You liked it", he smirked. "You're a pussy", I was pretty much asking for my own funeral.

"You're begging to be spanked when we get home", he said.

"You aren't gonna do anything because your my bitch", I knew what I was doing.

I was as good as dead. "I know what you're doing. Your begging to be fucked, such a fucking whore", he grabbed my throat.

"You want to be fucked like the slut you are", he asked. I nodded slowly. "Words Athena", he demanded. "I want to be fuck like the whore I am", I moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we get home, you won't be able to sit for weeks", he squeezed my breasts as he kept his grip tight on my throat.

                       {AUTHOR'S NOTE}

Gosh, Athena and Grayson need to chill out ! 😭

Anyways y'all, I've started two new books, one almost completed and the other recently started. I'll post the completed one as soon as I complete this and then I'll post updates for the other one slowly, seeing that this is my first published book, it's so bad and I'm still not the best writer, however, my writing has gotten a tad bit better and I'm disgusted by what I wrote in this book now😭.

But hey, when y'all read those, because they're way better, y'all will feel better and won't hate me as much for my horrible writing. To all those who gives this book a chance, thank you so very much !❤️

I'm thinking about a double update...We'll see !😉

Until next time...Virgo !😉💕