Chapter 12

*Athena*

It was the big night, the night we were going to finally take down Enzo and end this madness once and for all.

Grayson didn't want to include me in anything but I couldn't just stand back and do nothing plus I needed something to take my mind off the baby.

I had a dress that I've wanted to wear for a long time but I've never got the chance, it didn't feel like today was the time but if I didn't wear it today I don't think I would've ever worn it, it was one of the dresses Grayson had bought me when he went on his little shopping spree.

It was a red lace dress and it had roses all over, it wasn't transparent but you could see parts of my body and it was short. It showed my cleavage and hugged my curves and it had spaghetti straps. I wore it with black YSL heels and my black Chanel bag and a gold Christian Dior necklace with gold dangly earrings.

I sprayed on Good Girl perfume after I was done and I was so ready for tonight. As usual I had my knife strapped to my thigh underneath my dress, there was a secret part for my gun.

I was finally ready. I grabbed my shoes and I was about to put them on when my bedroom door was being opened.

It was Grayson. He stood there admiring my looks, his eyes went straight from my legs all the way to meet my eyes. I could definitely see a hard on growing and he didn't try to hide it. I loved the effect I had on him.

"You look sexy baby", his voice was low. Grayson walked over to me and claimed my lips, it was hard but it was amazing.

"What are you wearing", he asked. "A couple thousand euros of yours", I grinned. "Yeah, yeah, very funny", he said, sarcasm lacing his voice.

He touched my baby bump. Even though, my baby probably wasn't going to live, she or he was still growing. I was about a month now and you could see that. I did my very best to try and hide it as much though especially for tonight.

"I love the both of you", he said. "And we love you too", I smiled. "I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure you live, little one", he said kissing my bump.

I was overjoyed. He didn't want to admit it but I knew Grayson would make an amazing father.

"Anyways time to go princess", I took his hand. "And oh by the way, I'm only letting you wear this for tonight, if it was any other night, when I was done with you, you wouldn't be able to walk for a month", he said bluntly.

"What, no punishment tonight", I pouted. "What you wish, for you get", he winked. "Anything for my daddy", I grinned walking ahead of him.

I felt a hard stinging to my ass, of course it was him.

In the car, Grayson went over the rules and everything I had to do to make sure this went smoothly.

I had a recorder in the middle of my bra so he'd never suspect anything and I just had to wait until he was super drunk and wasted then flirted with him and get this show on the road.

After about an hour, we finally made it to the club. It was huge and it looked super high class. The line to just enter was ridiculous. Grayson had people inside so it wasn't hard for him to get in. I didn't need to wear a disguise because no one knew what I looked like.

Grayson and I entered like a normal couple . He went to the bar and asked for two drinks and then we went to the dancing area. Slow, grinding music was playing and I danced on him, swaying my hips to the beat.

I could tell he was enjoying this way too much. I spared a glance at the VIP area and I felt someone's eyes burning into me. It was him, it was Enzo.

He looked like he was in his mid-forties and I automatically felt disgusted by what I had to do.