Chapter 28

*Athena*

"Stop rushing Athena, we're gonna be on time", Grayson says to me.

"No we're not, we're ten minutes behind schedule", I'm running back and fourth between the bathroom and bedroom trying to fix myself and still find Zane's socks.

"Do you hear yourself, ten minutes. Whether or not we're late, Jacob will still appreciate us coming, after all he knows you have a baby", Grayson grabs my hand and tries to stop me.

It doesn't matter, every since Zane, I had to make schedules to make sure everything was done on time and if it wasn't then things could start to go wrong even if I was a minute behind.

"Hey, hey, calm down. I'm right here, stop stressing and over working yourself", he says. I take a minute and take a deep breath before I'm searching for Zane's sock again.

And finally, I find it. I really needed that breath.

Zane was wearing a sage green tuxedo and a white shirt underneath decked out with a sage green bow with his white baby shoes and the sage green socks that I not too long ago couldn't find.

Jacob and Emilia's theme was sage green as Jacob's favorite color is green and that's Emilia's favorite shade.

My phone started to ring. "Hello", I picked it up on the first ring.

"Oh yes, is it ready", I asked. "Great, I'll call when it's time to bring it", I said then I ended the call.

I got a cake made for Jacob and Emilia, it was a wedding cake but this one was their personal one since they already had one for all of their guests.

I wore a satin, sage green dress that had me snatched. It hugged my curves perfectly and showed my cleavage and it had diamonds all over it with a long spilt on the side showing off my tattoo. I wore my hair straight with silver jewelry.

Grayson also wore a sage, green tuxedo not only to match me but he was matching Zane.

"Do I look good", I asked nervously. "Baby, you look perfect. I would never imagine you carried Zane inside of you for nine months, you look just like the first time I saw you", he kissed me. I kissed him back.

"We might not make it to the wedding, I could eat you right now", he lifts me off the floor, his greedy hands on my ass.

"Stop it! You'll ruin my dress and the baby is here", I exclaimed. He chuckled placing me down.

I grabbed the baby bag along with my clutch which matched perfectly and gave them to Grayson while I grabbed Zane and we were out through the door.

"Fuck, I forgot the gift", I shouted while feeding Zane. The car came to an instant halt. "Shall I turn back miss", the driver asked. I face palmed myself, my heart dropped to my ass.

"No continue driving", Grayson said. Zane started to wiggle, signaling that he was waking.

"W-What about the gift", I questioned. "I have it", he said. I slapped him, he made me panic for nothing. "You just remembered the gift when we're two hours from home and thirty minutes from the venue", he chuckled. "It's not funny", I rolled my eyes.

"I told you about your eyes Athena, I'm not afraid to punish you right now", he demanded.

"I'm sorry sir", I pouted. "I thought you were the one saying earlier that the baby is here now look at you", he grins. I chuckle, I can't with this man.

Jacob and Emilia both love the kitchen and are always in it but the only thing they don't have is an air fryer which they've been needing for awhile so I thought this would be the perfect time to get it for them.

We made it to the wedding just in time so that we didn't  miss the ceremony.

We both took our places in the front row seats which were assigned for us. "This way Mr and Mrs.Deluca", a gentleman showed us to our seat.

"I do".

"Do you Mr.Jacob take this woman to be your lawfully wife, through sickness and health, to walk the end of the world. Until death do you part?"

"I do".

"Then you both are wedded, you may kiss the bride".

Jacob pulls Emilia in for the most passionate and loving kiss, I've ever seen. They pull away and we all start to cheer loudly for the both of them.

They both walk down the aisle as the little girls throw flowers their way. Emilia looked beautiful with her flowers in her hand and her big diamond ring on her finger.

Jacob really did do a great job.

We all get up from our chairs and follow behind them to the beautiful pasture laced with tables and chairs and the dancing floor, lanterns hanging from above us.

We all sat and watched as the beautiful couple danced and have their photos being taken and their painting being done.

"Congratulations my love", I hugged Jacob as he made his way to me.

"Thank you sister, thank you", he hugged me back.

"You did amazing brother", Grayson gave him a knock. "Thank you", he said again.

We got hungry though so we awaited our food. The place was beautiful, it gave the vibe of a rustic country wedding and the tables were decorated beautifully with everything we needed on them and the big beautiful chandeliers hanging in the ceiling. Our view was of the beautiful ocean where the two were wedded on the beach.

"I promise this will be you soon", Grayson and I interlocked out hands as he placed kisses to my knuckles. "I'm holding you to that", I smile.

After eating our food, we sat and watched the couple open some of their presents. "And this one is from me and Grayson", I smile, handing the gift to Emilia.

"Thank you beautiful", she says and I smile at her. They open it and they both shed a few tears and thank us. "That's not the last of it", I winked at them.

I called the bakery and told them the location and they said they'd be here soon with the next surprise for the beautiful couple.

The cake Jacob and Emilia had was beautiful though it was a seven tier cake which was white with gold details.

"And here is your last gift", I said as the baker walks in with the cake. "Oh my gosh, I'm speechless", Emilia says.

"It's beautiful", Jacob cries. The cake I got for them was a three tier cake with white icing and gold and sage green detailing.

"Guess we'll have cake for days", she chuckled. I walked over to them and hugged them both and then Grayson hugged them also.

"Thank you guys so much", they both continued to cry. "You're welcome, both off you", I wipe Jacob's tears.

For the rest of the night, we did a bunch more wedding things. Jacob and Emilia held Zane and actually everyone loved him and wanted to hold him.

Finally after a long night, I was in my bed drifting off into a deep sleep.