Chapter 24

*Athena*

"Good morning baby, Merry Christmas", I felt Grayson's dick pressing into my ass.

"Good morning. Happy birthday handsome", he rolled his eyes.

"You deserved to be celebrated, just like anyone else", I said honestly.

"What do you want to do today", I asked. "I want to fuck you all day", he sounded sarcastic but I knew he was serious. I chuckled.

"Looks like this needs some attention", I stroked his hard dick under the blanket.

"Fuck", he groaned. "Don't start anything you can't finish Athena", he demanded.

"Who said I couldn't finish", I winked. I got off the bed, naked as I was born. I pulled Grayson up before I got on my knees.

"Athena don't play with me", he demanded.

I pulled his boxers down letting his hard dick spring out. I took it in my hands and started to stroke it. Grayson let out low curses, telling me all the things he was going to do to me.

I let my lips brush his tip while I played with his balls.

"Fuck your mouth, I need your mouth Athena", he moaned. I smirked before I started to suck his dick. He was so fucking big I was sure I couldn't take all of him.

"No baby, take all of me. I know you can", he tugged my hair harshly.

He pushed himself deeper into my mouth making me gag. "That's it baby, take all of me. Let me fuck your pretty mouth", he jerked his hips up, reaching deeper into my mouth.

He pulled out giving me a second to breathe before thrusting right back into my mouth. Tears spilled down my cheeks.

Grayson continued to fuck my mouth and I took it like the good girl I was. "You're such a whore", he grinned.

"I'm y-you're w-whore", I mumbled against his member.

"F-Fuck, I'm g-gonna c-cum", he groaned. Thrusting deep and fast into my mouth, he came and came and came.

"Swallow it. All of it, I don't want to see a single drop on the floor", he demanded. I did as I was told. Grayson helped me off the floor and placed me on top of him before crashing his lips onto mine.

"Happy birthday baby", I said pulling away. "Thank you mi amore. This was the best present ever", he left sloppy kisses along my neck.

"You still have more", I said. "Oh really", he grinned. I nodded. "Ride me baby, let me make you cum", he said, his voice sounding raspy.

I slid Grayson's dick into my tight hole, my walls clenching around him. "That's it baby girl, bounce on daddy", he groaned.

I felt him hit my g-spot. I continued to ride him as I came, my cum dripping down his legs. "Even pregnant you're still my whore", he groaned.

"Cum with daddy", he ordered. And for the second time this morning, we both came.

Grayson and I had breakfast that Cynthia made and might I add, it was delicious. "C'mon, let's go get ready. Our guests will be here soon", I took his hand making him follow me.

"Okay you get ready, I have to go finish up some work. I'll get ready soon", he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I don't want to see you rolling your eyes unless I'm fucking into you. Don't think you're too pregnant to be fucked senseless", he demanded. My legs clenched together.

I took a shower using vanilla scented products and then I got dressed after moisturizing my skin with my 'Fenty Butta Drop'.

I put on a MistressRocks Scarlet Satin Cowl Back Mini Dress with Rene Caovilla - Cleo Crystal Silver Sandals and a Silver Diamond Infinity Heart Necklace with Valentino - Rose - Valentina Heart Huggie Hoop Earrings in Silver. To finish it all off, I sprayed my Chanel number 05 perfume on. I smelt like sexy vanilla.