YOUR BROTHER IS HERE

@wlfhrdlover

summary: you were having a bad time with your significant other, your day could be considered the worst of your week, but Ajax was there for you.

WARNINGS! brief mention of abusive relationship, mentions of violence, anxiety attacks, Ajax being a protective and good big brother and author’s lazy horrible writing where he doesn’t know what he is doing and is tired because had a long day so, I’m sorry in advance.

image
image
image
First, for some reason you couldn’t find your phone, making you lose track of time and getting late to your class.

Then, someone purposely made you trip and you threw your project papers in Thornhill’s face, even after she made sure that it was okay, you could feel the guilty and panic creeping up more and more.

In lunch, you were hoping to see your brother or at least his friends that were yours too, but they were held back for some type of assignment so you had to eat in the bathroom again.

Ajax was the only reason that you could keep going, he was older than you for two years, but he understood you more than any person around your age. Ajax was your one and only, he was your everything.

Your mothers would always admire how Ajax cared and loved you, always making sure that you were okay and if something happened he would be by your side in a blink.

Ajax swore in the day you were born, that he would protect you from everyone and everything, the moment he held you, he saw in your smile that he needed to do it, he needed to be the best big brother the world have ever seen.

And he never failed it.

You also loved his friends, Ajax befriended people easily, you in the other hand, not so much. You always struggled to fit in, nothing seemed enough to make people like you and if they ever talked to you, was to get Ajax’s number or one of his friends number.

But you didn’t really cared about it, you had them and they were enough for you. Damn, even Wednesday took care of you in her own ways, besides, you were the only person who didn’t felt creeped out by her manners and sometimes would help or talk to her about something extremely dark.

Ajax hated how Wednesday could easily get you hurt, that’s why he always put Enid or even Thing to track you two so you wouldn’t have a single scratch on your body, he cared about you way too much to let it happen, but truth is, he knew that you had a difficult time making friends so he was happy to know that you found comfort and friendship on his friends, even if they were older than you.

At least, Ajax knew that he could trust them to look after you and he knew that they would never hurt you, well, maybe Wednesday, but he doubted it. Enid rambled about how cute she thought that Wednesday chased a student who dared to laugh about one of your favorite shirts and said rude things about it, the goth saw how your eyes got glossy and your lips trembled.

Let’s just say that people never heard of this student ever again.

Ajax’s girlfriend, Enid, she adored you with her heart and you adored her too, she was like a big sister for you, always giving you advices and helping you with clothes, hair, everything.

Enid was wonderful there was no other way to describe it, she was simply one of your bestest friends, she loved to give you crochet plushies or accessories, that you would wear everywhere. You couldn’t ask for someone better than her.