off screen georgie

Image
GIF by usersvenus
pairing(s): Georgie farmer x fem!reader

Summary: You've had feelings for Georgie for a long time, but it wasn't until the kiss scene got closer that everything in your head started to mess things up more.

author's note:Hello, first of all I wanted to say thank you very much for this Request, I enjoyed writing another Georgie fic. I wanted to thank you for the enormous affection that the previous story has received, I really did not think I would like it so much, so thank you really. I hope you like this one too, if you have any requests about Georgie or any other actor or characters, you can leave them in the requests that I will gladly do. Merry semi-Christmas.

You were confused.

Georgie and you were good friends, their characters were a couple in the series so it made sense that the one they lived with the most was the British. Georgie and you were good friends, their characters were a couple in the series so it made sense that the one they lived with the most was the British. Thanks to the nature of the relationship between his characters, Tim, the director, did not take long to send them on several dates, neither of them was bothered by it, throughout the recordings both acted as a real couple so that in scenes they did not It seemed so forced, but they both knew it was just acting.

Or so you thought, you didn't know if it was because of the amount of time in which you hadn't dated or because of the festivities that had a certain effect on you, but something had changed. The complicit looks, the smiles, the little kisses, everything was starting to feel different.

You had to find out if something was really going on before they filmed their first romantic scene. But how?

"Yellow!"

They had had the night off and as in any space without work that you left them they had decided to play Uno. You had spent part of the night interned deciphering Farmer's signals but it seemed that all you would get was a headache.

"You are a cheater!"

Jenna's scream brings you back to reality, the game was over and Percy somehow, possibly dirty, had managed to win. Your gaze goes to Georgie, who argues with Jenna about all the cheating the Canadian was doing, your eyes scanning. Georgie wasn't ugly, of course that was something you knew, her hair, which had grown almost to match Percy's, was disheveled but not in a careless way but in a casual way, with a few strands falling casually in front of her. face.

But it wasn't until he turned his head and winked at you that you knew you were lost.

"I go for water"

While you could hear the others continue to fight with Percy, your mind kept swimming between your feelings. Maybe you needed a day off, or maybe two. Definitely a week, yes.

“Y/n! You are missing the show of the year, they are going to send Percy to the gallows.”

You are sitting at the kitchen table where you can see part of the great work that your friends have put together outside, of course your eyes are only on the British, the way his laughter is the only thing you hear, how your heart beats more quickly when his gaze catches yours and he smiles at you. You definitely need that day off.

"Or maybe you're seeing just what you need to see."

Joy smiles as she shakes her head. They both steal glances from two rooms, while lowering their heads with flushed cheeks, if only they realized what was quite obvious to the rest of the cast.

                                                    . . .

You had taken the day off.