drunk

@wlfhrdlover

a/n: she have wattpad so you can follow her there and yes @wlfhrdlover is also her wattpad username💗💗💗

i’m starting to suspect that y'all hate rowan and love to see ajax punching someone, this makes me giggle.

I feel like that this is really bad but I hope you like it </3

DRUNK
protective!Ajax Petropolus x gn!reader

summary: when you finally accept the invite to one of your friend’s parties but it didn’t really go well.

WARNINGS! spiking drinks, kinda of violent, asshole!Rowan, steamy make outs, vomiting and fluffiness.

image
image
image
But after she begged you to go, you finally gave in, it was a one time thing and your boyfriend would be there along with other friends, it wouldn’t be that bad.

Right?

Right?

— My love, you don’t really have to go, seriously, it’s not like I don’t want you to go, but I know that you’re not the loud crowd person- Ajax whispered while combing your hair.

— It will be okay Jax and I have you, I’ll be fine- you smiled to him and he sighed pecking your lips.

— Whatever you say my love- he smiled and took his jacket, throwing it over your shoulders- Are you really sure?- he asked and you laughed.

— Yeah Jax! I’m sure, just don’t leave my side and I’ll be okay- you kissed his lips and he hugged your waist.

— Okay, but if you feel overwhelmed…- you interrupt him with another kiss.

— I’ll ask to leave, I promise- you said and he nodded.

When you two showed up in the party, it was really a surprise, not the Ajax part but you, Yoko knew you agreed but didn’t had sure that you were actually going.

— Y/N! YOU REALLY CAME!- Enid jumped her way to you and hugged your neck.

— Enid, do you have something non alcoholic?- Ajax asked and you smiled thankfully, you really hated drinking.

— Yeah! Yoko thought that if you showed up you wouldn’t want to drink, come on!- she dragged the two to the kitchen.

You put down your cup and Ajax pulled you to his lap, his arm around your waist as he talked to his friends, the boy would pull you into a kiss whenever the guys stopped talking to him, making you giggle with his affection.

— Y/N! AJAX!- Rowan approached you two with red cups- Want something to drink?- he smiled and you could notice that he was really drunk.

— Thanks Rowan, but I’ll stay with my grape juice, I don’t like the taste of alcohol- you politely said and you could feel Ajax’s glares at the boy.

— Yeah, I’m good too- Ajax smiled sarcastically while pulling you closer.

— Oh come on, you guys are no fun, it’s a party! Drink!- he exclaimed and shoved the drinks in your faces, Ajax rolled his eyes and pushed the cups away.

— They said no, Rowan, just go!- your boyfriend said and Rowan shrugged walking away.

— Thanks baby- you said and he kissed your cheek.

— No worries my love, Rowan is really annoying when he is drunk- he said and you laughed kissing his lips.

Ajax pulled you into a more quiet part of the place, kissing you lovingly, your hands on his neck as you could feel his snakes nibbling at your skin, he left a trail of sloppy kisses from your mouth to your neck, unfortunately your moment were ruined when one of his friends interrupted.