POE CUP

@prazino

Okay Anon, I got a bit carried away but yk hopefully you like this <3

Poe Cup
This can be read as a bit of a part two to Love At First..Sight? But also as a stand-alone

Summary ~ You used your telekinetic abilities to win the Poe Cup and Ajax isn’t too happy about it

WARNINGS ! ~ SMUT MINORS DNI | Oral {F} | Fingering | Overstimulation | PiV |

image
You and Wednesday finally got to the flags and grabbed she grabbed it before you both sprinted back towards the boats.

You saw your boyfriend and Xavier not too far in front of you and a cruel idea popped into your head.

Now, anything goes during the Poe cup but that doesn’t mean you didn’t feel slightly guilty at what you were going to do.

Using your telekinetic abilities you dragged Ajax and Xavier into the air. They looked down to see you and Wednesday. As you ran past them you blew Ajax a kiss which he just glared at you.

‘Shit!’ Xavier shouted

You dropped the boys and climbed into the boat. Quickly paddling to get to the finish line.

You all crossed the finish line cheering you bent over slightly, attempting to catch your breath and looking up to see your boyfriend in his jester costume. You couldn’t deny he looked good in it. But you stopped yourself from jumping his bones right then and there

You were in Bianca and Enid’s room as Wednesday and Enid were in yours ‘celebrating’.

‘I cannot believe you guys punctured our boat!’ Bianca groaned

‘I’m sorry but it was a little funny’ you giggled and she threw a pillow at you.

You changed out of your costume and wiped off the makeup. It was Enid’s idea to be dressed as cats and you had to admit you did look hot in the costume.

Shrugging on your pyjama shorts and singlet you sat on Bianca’s bed and stuck your hand out so she could paint them.

After a while of watching Gilmore Girls with Bianca and arguing over who should have ended up with Rory, your phone buzzed.

Ajax <3

Come to my dorm, it’s an emergency

‘Shit’ you said grabbing your costume and shoes from the floor.

‘Everything okay?’ Bianca asked

‘No, I think Ajax is in trouble. He said it’s an emergency’ you said

‘Oh yeah, emergency’ Bianca said chuckling.

You rolled your eyes before shutting the door behind you, speed walking to Ajax’s dorm.

You used the key he gave you and walked in to see Ajax. Completely fine. And still in his costume. What?

‘What the hell Ajax you said it was an emergency! And why are you still in your costume?’ You scolded.

You were pinned to the door by Ajax and you looked up at him. His snakes hissing at you

‘That shit you pulled during the cup and you thought you’d get away with it?’ He asked voice deep and stern.

You clenched your thighs together, attempting to get any friction before he shoved them open with his hand.

‘No, you don’t get to do that’ he said.

Ajax picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, you hated how lean he looked compared to his strength.

You were thrown onto his bed before he grabbed your legs and dragged them to the end of the bed. You felt your clit aching in want. Any friction anything at all.