Chapter 24

In front of the pack-house, stood three wolves. Among those three, the second huge wolf steps forward to howl. The howling of claiming the territory that was heard by the members inside the pack house and nearby home.
Alpha Chris was in his office along with his mate, Beta Couple and Gamma Couple. The moment they heard the howling, Alpha Chris's wolf, Devil roared as it was a challenge for his Alpha position in the pack.
They immediately ran outside to see the werewolf who dared to challenge Alpha Chris. They saw two unknown wolves along with Tommy, Liam's wolf standing in front of them.
" What nonsense is this Liam? And who are these two werewolves with you?" Alpha Chris roars in anger.
In response to Alpha Chris's question, the three wolves shifted into their human forms. Making everyone shocked once they saw Aston and Oliver.
" I, Aston, son of Alpha Chris of Howler Pack challenge my father Alpha Chris for the Alpha position," Aston shouted causing people surrounding them to gasp and a few members even started to record or post on their social media.
" Aston, take your challenge back," Alpha Chris spoke gritting his teeth in anger.
" Do you accept my challenge, Alpha Chris?" Aston spoke as he reveals his wolf's eyes.
" Chris, don't...," Luna Carol couldn't finish speaking as Alpha Chris shouted,
" I accept your challenge... Don't blame me for what I going to do to you for disrespecting me, Aston,"
" I, Liam challenge my Dad for the Beta Position of the Howler Pack," Liam stepped next to Aston making his parents gasp.
" I accept your challenge, Liam," Beta Ben spoke looking hurt by his son's action which affected Liam making him avoid looking at Beta Ben's eye.
" I, Oliver Fishman son of Salmon Fishman challenge my adopted father, Gamma Aiden for his position in the pack," Oliver's words caused Female Gamma Susan to whine in sadness.
" I accept your challenge, son," Gamma Aiden muttered emotionlessly.
Then the three men shifted into their wolf form along with their sons. Making surrounding members cheer and gradually many members were coming to witness the match.
The majority of the people cheered for the young boys as they hope for a change. Amongst the people, stood three women supporting each other as their mates fights their sons.
" Why did they challenge their fathers?" Female Beta Katie asked looking at the brutal fight.
" They couldn't wait for two years. Children, nowadays are really impatient," Luna Carol answer as she prayed silently for the safety of her mate and son.
" Oliver's wolf looks stronger than Chris and Aston's," Gamma Susan commented.
" I always thought he would have white fur," Beta Katies said as she saw Oliver's wolf.
" Not all royal blood has white fur... It's because Oliver is far descended in the royal family tree and his family mated with normal werewolves so the white fur was erased," Gamma Susan explained as she researched royal blood werewolves once she adopted Oliver. As she didn't want any issues to rise relating to his bloodline so she gather any information she can.
" Looks like the boys are going to win," Luna Carol stated as she notice the boys had great stamina even though they are wounded greatly.
" They must have taken something to increase their strength before waking their wolves," Beta Katie spoke and looked at Luna Carol and Gamma Susan.
" They are just like their fathers," The three of them said at the same time.
The loud cheering made them look at the fight and saw Aston's wolf holding Devil's neck. The same happened to other wolves where the boys hold their Dad's neck making them submit.
Eventually, the man stopped struggling and submitted to their boys. Declaring them as the winners and giving their Pack's position to them.
The three boys' wolves howl at the victory which was soon by other wolves. Then the boys shifted along with their Dads. While the man stood silently and was comforted by their mates. They saw their sons hugging each other in happiness and couldn't stop howling.
When the boys turn their attention to their parents. They all looked at each other in silence yet the tension among them was loud.
" If you didn't take something for increasing your strength. I could have been proud of you even if you lost because challenging me proves you didn't fear to take what's yours," Chris muttered in disappointment.
" I challenge you, Dad. Because you didn't leave any choice to me... I wanted to talk to you all, meet me at my office," Aston spoke in pride making his parents chuckle.
Then three omegas came with clean clothes and handed them to the man and the boys. Aston, Liam and Oliver lead the way towards the pack house.
" They are just like us," Ben mind-linked Chris and Aiden.
" That's why I am confused either be mad or happy," Chris muttered.
" Don't tell them about Alexander or the possibility he is the one behind these dead bodies," Chris ordered and looked at his friends and mates who nodded in agreement.
When they were all inside the Alpha Office, the boys went behind the desk while Aston sat on the chair.
" Why do you think behind the dead bodies is none other than Alexander? What made you think it's him and not the Unknown?" Aston's question caused the older people in shock.
" How do you know about Alexander?" Aiden asked looking at Oliver and then looked at Aston.
" You have no right to question me back and answer my question," Aston barks showing his wolf's eyes.
" Aston, you had woken your wolf before your birthday. It's difficult for you right now to control so blow some steam...," Carol was interrupted by Aston who stood up and slammed his hand into the desk.
" Answer me," Aston roared making the former beta couple and former gamma couple submit.
" When we found Susan's aunt's body, that made us think it isn't an Unknown pattern. So we started to consider other possibilities which led us to Alexander... When we used to be around your age, we were immature and would pull many pranks on others. We didn't care about the future much... During our high school football match, we met Nick who was already an Alpha to his pack, Dark Knight Pack. He was a kind and funny man but things between him and your aunt got heated... Obviously, I got involved because of Aubrey and the matter got worse. A lot of lies were told causing serious damage such as Aiden killing the Dark Knight Pack. Your grandfather was furious because of this and investigated the matter. Then finally concluded its Aubrey's fault and she is incapable of being an Alpha. So I was announced as the Alpha but soon your grandfather went missing along with high-ranked members," Chris took the glass of water from the desk and drank,
" Later, we found out Nick had a son Alexander who might have survived and now came back for revenge," Chris finished speaking while the boys thought he would continue to speak.
" Whatever you told just brought up more questions than before," Aston growls.
" So much happen and it would take time to share every single detail, Aston," Carol said.
" If you have any more questions, do ask us after all, you are the Alpha of this pack," Carol walked to Aston and hold his face then spoke.
" Your mom is right. You are the Alpha and our loyalty is towards you, son," Chris said while his friends nodded.
" Do you three have any plan for what to do next? We are here to help and guide you to become the strongest protector of the Howler Pack," Ben spoke making the boys look at each other.
" Yeah, Dad. We know what to do and we will ask your help when we need it," Liam spoke giving a smile.
" So Aston and Oliver, what's your wolves' name? And how did you wake them before?" Katie questioned giving a kind expectation look.
"My wolf's name is Vic and Oliver's wolf's name is Chap... And we just found a way that woke them up, " Aston replied and spoke,
" We all will go for a run after dinner,"
" We can go now," Carol suggested.
" No, we are going to be busy now. So after dinner is better, Mom," Aston said while the older people nodded and left the room.
" Even though their heartbeats were stable. I know they weren't being honest with us," Oliver said as soon as the door was closed.
" I thought the same," Liam muttered.
" That's why I didn't ask questions from them and we have to find it ourselves," Aston whine in sadness as he didn't expect his parents will be dishonest with him after he became the Alpha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will reveal Aston's and Oliver's mates in the next chapter

I will reveal Aston's and Oliver's mates in the next chapter. Do you have any guesses on who might the girls be?