Chapter 84

Alpha Aston sprayed his most expensive perfume and looked at his reflection for the last time.

Today, the WolfQueen of sunshinner is coming along with her pack, Sol Hudo members. He left the room to find Luna Anna, Beta Couple and Gamma Couple waiting for him in the Alpha floor's hall.

" Guys, remember to keep an eye on each of those girls all the time. If possible talk and learn about them, " Alpha Aston muttered while Luna Anna walked and kissed him.

" You have told us hundreds of times and it's getting annoying now," Luna Anna mumbled while Alpha Aston composed himself as it was the first time Luna Anna kissed him genuinely.

" Yeah... let's go, they will be coming at any time," Alpha Aston muttered leading the way to the entrance to welcome Queen Disha.

" Alpha, The royals have passed the borders," Alpha Aston received a mind link from the head of the charge guard.

" They passed the borders. Remember to act shocked and be dumb to whatever they share any information," Alpha Aston whispered to others while looking at the front.

A line of cars arrived stopping in front of the pack house. One of the bodyguards opens the door for Queen Disha.

Queen Disha walks to the pack house door followed by Royal Beta Asha and Royal Gamma Roshini. Then from other cars, the rest of the members, Yasmin and Nina step out.

Alpha Aston bowed greeting Queen Disha and her pack members. And takes her inside the pack house.

The moment they entered the main hall where all the Epsilons were waiting. Queen Disha's aura revealed a rage making the Holwer Pack members bow in submission while stepping back. The male Holwer Pack members stand in front of their mates as an instinct.

Everyone was scared but relieved to see Queen Disha being held by her Beta and Gamma. Once Queen Disha composed herself she ordered,

" I want them to stay away from us,"

" Act dumb and find out what they know," Alpha Aston mind-linked all his members present in the hall.

After the brief and intense conversation, Alpha Aston, Beta Liam, Gamma Oliver and their mates went to Alpha Office.

" They are a hell of scaring ladies," Gamma Oliver comments shivering as he enters the Office.

" They want to interrogate as if they have control over us," Alpha Aston barked stamping his hand on the table.

Before Luna Anna could say to calm Alpha Aston down. His Office landline rings making Alpha Aston answer the call shallowing his anger.

" What kind of parcel?" Alpha Aston question.

" For Queen and Ava," Alpha Aston mumbled increasing the curiosity of others.

" Send me the letters and scan the parcel," Alpha Aston ordered before cutting the call.

" There was a parcel and two letters placed at the borders. The letters had Queen's and Ava's name on it," Alpha Aston informed.

" What the hell?" Gamma Oliver whined.

" Can't we get a break from the suspense," Gamma Oliver muttered getting side eyes from others.

" What do think will be inside the parcel?" Luna Anna asked everyone.

" We will see," Alpha Aston mumbled fixing his perfectly gel hair.

Then the Alpha Office's door opens with Ava enters the Office.

" Is everything okay, Ava?" Alpha Aston asked protectively seeing crying Ava.

" I talked with Ace's mate... She won't let anyone kill him," Ava mumbled with her sobs.

" What did she exactly say that made you think she won't let Ace be killed?" Beta Liam question.

" She used exact words, ' I won't leave him or let anyone kill him ' I tried to defend our parents but she said she can look into the past... She saw our parents killing Dark Knight Pack," Ava shared her conversation shocking everyone.

" How come anyone looks into the past?" Imposter Sophia spoke up after observing everything.

" Sunshinners were known to have unusual powers," Gamma Oliver points out shrugging his shoulders.

Then the door was knocked reminding Alpha Aston the guard had brought the letters.

" Come in," Alpha Aston shouted and a guard entered the Office. He bowed and handed two envelopes to Alpha Aston then left.

" It's sealed. I can't open and read," Alpha Aston growled and slammed the envelope on the table.

Ava caught sight of her name and took the envelope from the table.

" It's Sebby's handwriting," Ava noted opening the envelope

Dear, Ava,

I have told you I love you many times but never explained my feelings further. I never thought of leaving you as you were my mate.

But the nightmares of my Mom being killed by your Mom's hand. And the rest of my family and pack members are being killed by your parents' greed. The thirst for revenge won over my love for you.

Thanks for escaping because it made it clear we aren't meant to be together. We are star-crossed lovers. We are forbidden to love and spend our lives together.

I couldn't accept the rejection on the call. So, in writing, I'm formally rejecting you as my mate.

And as the last parting gift, I won't let you be killed by any of the Unknown pack members.

From,
Sebby.

Ava quickly closed the letter and placed it inside her pocket. Without any words, she walks to the door till Luna Anna holds her hand asking,

" What was written in the letter?"

" He formally accepted rejection," Ava informed before pulling her hand away.

" That's all?" Alpha Aston questions knowing Ava isn't revealing everything.

" No, there is more but that's none of your business as Alpha, protector or whatever," Ava snapped shouting at Alpha Aston shocking everyone as Ava never shouted at Alpha Aston.

Then Ava left the Office but her behaviour offended Alpha Aston so he followed her. Luna Anna walks out of the Office calling her mate out,

" Aston, let her be...,"

Alpha Aston paused and turned back to Luna Anna warning her,

" Don't come between Ava and me,"

Then Alpha Aston followed Ava's scent while Luna Anna stood still hurt by Alpha Aston's words.

" Men are crazy," A voice comes from behind. Luna Anna turned to see it was one of the Royal members, Nina.

" Miss. Nina, do you need any help?" Luna Anna asked bowing her head to look at five feet high Indian girl.

" Do you know I saw a vision when I came last time here... It was about you," Nina mumbled maintaining eye contact for three seconds.

" My brother mentioned your advice, " Luna Anna answered making Nina smirk in impress.

" Well, I'm a seer and I saw you being killed," Luna Anna's body shivered and goosebumps hearing Nina's words.

" It can be changed," Luna Anna whispered to herself in an attempt to comfort herself.

" Live your life without any regrets, " Nina advises and walks away.

" Wait," Luna Anna stopped her and walked to her asking,

" How will I be... You know?"

" The Alpha and Beta of Unknown will kill you with their own hands," Nina carefully selected words to avoid Luna Anna being hurt less.