Chapter 79

Alpha Ace personally waited for Beta Sebastian's arrival outside the temporary PackHouse since he was informed by the guards.

A blue sports car stopped in front pack house and with a smile Alpha Ace welcomed his friend.

" I'm so happy to see you," Alpha Ace exclaimed making Beta Sebastian question,

" What have Dad done to you now?"

" It's not him. It's the Gamma Couple," Alpha Ace shared walking inside the pack house.

" Omegas have been your favourite food by the way," Alpha Ace said taking Beta Sebastian to the dining table where the Omegas arranged the table.

The Omegas bowed after serving the meal and went to the kitchen leaving Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian.

" Where is Dad?" Beta Sebastian asked having the first bite.

" He is doing the final ritual on Sophia today," Alpha Ace answered glaring at his phone.

" Is it the Gamma?" Beta Sebastian chuckled.

" Yeah... Looks like the former council is in India and Lycans are getting involved, " Beta Sebastian choked on his food.

" Lycans are getting involved? You know what that means right?" Beta Sebastian blurted out and Alpha Ace looked at his friend with a serious look.

" Looks like my mate's arrival will cause a lot of chaos," Alpha Ace muttered.

" Are you sure this is connected to the arrival of the sunshinner?" Beta Sebastian questioned again with his mouthful.

" It can't be a coincidence, Sebastian, " Alpha Ace sighed in stress.

" How's Ava?" Alpha Ace changed the topic making Beta Sebastian stiffen.

" She isn't the same anymore. She hates me and it will take time for her to submit," Beta Sebastian answered remembering the hostility in Ava's eyes towards me.

The sound of painful howling caused Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian to become alert. They jumped out of the open window shifting into their wolf form in midway.

When they realise the howling sound is Epsilon Samuel, they increase their pace as they hear the tone changing.

Their wolves, Ron and Sean stood still. As they witness Epsilon Samuel's wolf form changing its size. Next to the fainted black-haired Sophia.

The howling shifted into a roar making Ron and Sean step back as instinct. They whined seeing the huge size of a beast that resembled a Lycan and a werewolf.

The beast looked at the two wolves and slowly walked towards them with his head bowed.

" Alpha and Beta," Epsilon Samuel mindlinked Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian.

" Dad, What happened?" Beta Sebastian cried out with worry.

" I tried to kill her supposed wolf spirit but it backfired and... I don't know what happened to me," Epsilon Samuel answered honestly.

" Can you shift into human?" Alpha Ace asked observing.

Epsilon Samuel growls and whines. The size of the beast changes into a smaller form like a wolf then into a human form.

With exhaustion, Epsilon Samuel looked up seeing Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian in their human form. While the rest of the pack members were in their wolf form.

" Dad," Beta Sebastian went to his Dad while Alpha Ace went to black-haired Sophia. He placed his finger on her neck checking for pulse.

" Take her to Iotas," Alpha Ace orders three of the members. He turns to walk to Epsilon Samuel who is leaning on Beta Sebastian.

" How are you feeling?" Alpha Ace bends down placing his hand on Epsilon Samuel's shoulder.

" Tried," He scoffed and started to cough.

With a reflex instinct, Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian carried Epsilon Samuel announcing,

" Let's go to Doctor,"

" I will be fine," Epsilon Samuel muttered feeling better as his self-healing was working faster than before.

After a few steps, Epsilon Samuel fully regains his strength making the three men confused.

" You have become strong," Alpha Ace stated and started to sniff Epsilon Samuel.

" Your aura is strong now," He commented to which Epsilon Samuel shrugged.

" I will read the forbidden books to find out about this," Beta Sebastian shared his plans and said,

" If we also become like that... We will be indestructible,"

" You're right... Still, Uncle has to be under observation till we find out what happened," Alpha Ace announced making Epsilon Samuel disagree.

" I don't think I need to be under observation, "

" I'm not asking for your permission but it's an order," Alpha Ace muttered and they walked to the hospital centre quietly.

After admitting Epsilon Samuel, Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian walked to Alpha's room.

" Do you have those forbidden dark magic books we didn't learn from?" Beta Sebastian asked.

When Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian started to learn about witchcraft. They brought plenty of books and some of them were advanced. They decided to keep those advanced books for later and with time they only read a few pages. And they could find specific chapters to read and perform.

" Are you talking about those spirit ones or ritual ones?" Alpha Ace asked for confirmation.

" I think I will need all of them to find out about Dad's condition, " Beta Sebastian mumbled entering the room.

Alpha Ace opened his closet and started to find the books while Beta Sebastian noticed a new picture frame of Alpha's mate, Disha on the side table.

" I can't believe this," Beta Sebastian joked taking the frame.

" You used to hate and make jokes on this kind of thing," Beta Sebastian said making Alpha Ace chuckle.

" She is making me more human," Alpha Ace mumbled taking a pile of books and handing it to Beta Sebastian.

" Be careful, these books' information can kill you, " Alpha Ace warned to which Beta Sebastian nodded as he flipped open one book.

" Summoning the dead spirit," Beta Sebastian read out one of the topics in surprise.

" I forgot it had that kind of ritual," Alpha Ace mumbled taking one of the books and starting to flip.

" We have to use them," They said simultaneously.