Chapter 76

Beta Liam entered the council's office and he was quickly greeted by two of the council members,

" Hello, Beta Liam," Jacob, the vampire member of the council spoke but Beta Liam demanded growling,

" Where is my mate?"

" Our team is looking for her," Harry, the werewolf member of the council answered and before he could say, Beta Liam interrupted him.

" How did you guys lose her? You are the American Council for sake,"

Epsilon Ben holds his son's shoulder and questions the councilmen.

" We trusted you for our Female Beta Sophia's safety. Which you have failed. Yet, I trust you to tell us the truth about the attack and kidnapping of our Female Beta,"

" Of course, we will tell the truth about it. Let's go to our office and we will provide evidence of the suspect, " Jacob spoke with his strong French accent.

They all walk to the elevator while Beta Liam fidgets his palm by opening and fisting as a method to control himself. This action was noticed by the councilmen so they were cautious about the possibility of defending themselves.

" Where is Mrs. Sabrina?" Epsilon Frank asked looking at the two councilmen.

" She is at the hospital getting treated," Harry answered.

" Was she badly injured?" Epsilon Frank's question is concerned.

" Actually, her condition is still getting a diagnosis. Chances are she was spelt by a powerful warlord," Jacob answered with a wary voice as he still is traumatized by Sabrina's condition.

" Why isn't Ace and Sebastian arrested yet?" Beta Liam barked and gritted his teeth mumbling,

" It's all because of them and yet they are roaming free,"

Harry glances at Jacob receiving approval before sharing,

" As you know Alexander and Sebastian are royal blood so it's not in our power to arrest them. That's why, Royal Beta Edward and Royal Gamma Charles are handling the matter,"

" Moreover, Unknown has thousands of captured beings we have to rescue as well. Because of that, we have to act carefully," Jacob added which annoyed the Holwer Pack men.

The elevator door opens and the councilmen take three men to Harry's Office room. As they all walk, the Howler Pack members notice the chaotic environment of the Office.

" What's causing chaos in the office?" Epsilon Ben questions glancing at the hurry and frantic behaviour of the workers.

" The Wolf Queen of Sunshinner have preponed her Coronation tonight. All the royals will be attending the ceremony so it's our responsibility to look after them," Jacob answered as they reached the Office room.

Jacob and Harry walk to the other side of the table. Beta Liam stood in front of the table while Epsilon Ben and Epsilon Frank sat on the chairs.

" We believe it was Female Beta Sophia who attacked," Harry handed out the file with photographs.

" She is possessed by a wolf spirit that is trying to kill off her fated spirit,"

" How did you guys get to know about this when she wasn't tested?" Beta Liam questioned.

" Mrs. Sabrina was quick to detect this when she met Female Beta but she wanted to run some test to confirm... But after the attack, we are sure this is the case," Jacob explained looking at the three men.

" What will happen if Sophia's fated wolf loses?" Epsilon Frank questions as he is having difficulties believing the councilmen.

" The attached spirit will become her spirit. It will be like... She will not be the fated mate of Beta Liam's wolf," Harry answered in hesitation.

" What?" Beta Liam barked in disbelief.

" What can you do to stop that?" He demanded stomping his palms on the table loudly.

" If we interfere in this fight. That is dangerous to Female Beta Sophia's life," Harry explained.

" So you won't interfere, " Beta Liam muttered receiving two nods.

" If you found my mate. Give her to me since none of you can't help in the matter," Beta Liam ordered.

" We will, Beta Liam," Harry assured.

" I still can't understand one thing," Epsilon Frank expressed looking at two councilmen suspiciously.

" Female Beta Sophia was kidnapped on the way to the enchantment centre. Even though, Mrs. Sabrina detects the kind of spirit attached to Female Beta. Yet, it's impossible for her to conclude the nature and the cause of the spirit," Epsilon Frank muttered

Beta Liam looked at the two councilmen in rage understanding the meaning.

" You guys still have her," He roared before he could jump to attack. He was held by his Dad and Pops.

" I will complain about this to the Royal Beta myself if you don't bring my grandson's mate within an hour," Epsilon Frank threatened showing his wolf's eyes to the councilmen.

" We don't have her," Jacob spoke honestly and shared the truth.

" She was kidnapped at the enchantment centre,"

Epsilon Frank patted Beta Liam on his chest as a method to calm down and announced,

" We will tell the Royal Beta and the Royal Gamma about this. They will handle you guys as per the law,"

Epsilon Frank and Epsilon Ben dragged Beta Liam who whispered growlingly,
" Why are we leaving?"

" They can't be trusted, pup. The Royals will help us find Sophia," Epsilon Frank replied as they walked to the elevator.

" I can't believe they can do that," Beta Liam wails thinking about his mate.

" Council were always tricking people," Epsilon Frank muttered.

" Except the former council. It makes sense now as to why they tried to kill Ace when he was a child," Epsilon Ben blurt out shocking his Dad and son.

" The murder of the Dark Knight Pack was because to kill Alexander," Epsilon Frank questioned.

" Yeah," Epsilon Ben answered feeling regretful of not controlling his mouth.

" No doubt, he wants to kill us in the most agonizing way possible, " Beta Liam mumbled texting Alpha Aston on what he found out.