Chapter 52

Aston and Beta Liam went to the nearby store to buy drinks and snacks for the movie they all are planning to watch.

" This store is filled with wolves' smell," Beta Liam commented.

" I know and there aren't any packs nearby so it must either be rogues or sigmas, " Aston said.

" Then it isn't safe for Ava," Beta Liam muttered.

" We will take her tonight," Aston announced as he took Laychip packets from the shelves.

" Sebastian won't let it happen," Beta Liam reminded to which Aston smirked back.

" We will make it happen," Aston muttered and then they went to the drinks aisle.

" How will we make it happen?" Beta Liam asked interestingly.

" Noah didn't inform them about the public apology so when Sebastian finds out we are here. He will get agitated in fear his mate will be taken away," Aston explained.

" I will message him then," Beta Liam declared as he pulled his phone out to message Sebastian.

Liam:  Don't worry about Ava as his brother is protecting her from the Unknown right now.

Beta Sebastian stared at the message thinking about Beta Liam's motives. But his wolf, Sean is getting wild in fear of losing Ava.

" They won't take her from us. He won't have messaged in the first place," Beta Sebastian tries to explain to Sean.

" They might be filling her ear against us," Sean barks making Beta Sebastian have the same fear.

" Is everything okay?" Alpha Ace asked coming from the bathroom.

Instead of answering the question, Beta Liam simply showed the message. Alpha Ace looked at his friend and said,

" They are playing with you,"

" Sean is getting crazy since Ava is with them right now," Beta Sebastian informed.

" What are you going to do?" Alpha Ace asked sitting on the edge of his bed.

" I don't know but I can't show them our true strength yet. When I don't know what are they playing exactly," Beta Sebastian growled.

" There is one way to find out but that will cause trouble to you and Ava," Alpha Ace implied.

" I know...," Beta Sebastian snorted in frustration.

" How do you fight with Luna deliberately?" Beta Sebastian looked at his friend who answered in a smirk.

" I want her to fight. She is a naturally submissive person,"

" Lucky you," Beta Sebastian commented and stood up to leave when Alpha Ace called him from back.

" Seb,"

" Yeah," Beta Sebastian turns to answer.

Alpha Ace smiled wickedly and said,
" Since they know we are Unknown. Why not go with Code-red team members' smell on you?"

" Thanks for the idea," Beta Sebastian chuckled going to the basement to follow his Alpha's idea.

Opening the front door with a spare key, Beta Sebastian entered the house while werewolves inside sensed his presence yet ignored him.

" What are you all watching?" Beta Sebastian questions entering the hall making the three werewolves smell the scent of the Code Red team.

" Sebby, " Ava went to hug and informed.