Chapter 54

Pack members gather in the main hall, seeing Aston standing in the centre stage facing Epsilons.

" Aston, you will be fighting for your case that was filed by us. After we saw your inability to handle pack and refusing to accept your true fated mate, Anna," Aubrey spoke up looking at Aston in determination to defame him.

" We will be starting on case of refusing to accept Anna as your mate," Aubrey finish speaking letting Aston to defend.

" I wasn't refusing to accept Anna as my mate. But I was shocked that I needed time," Aston started to speak and looked at pack members.

" Anna and I weren't much of friends since childhood and everyone here can agree with me. I never expect Anna, whom I have always argued whenever I just look at her. So when I found out she is my mate, I was shocked and scared to be honest. After all, I was involved with Anna's twin, Ava," Aston paused for a while and than continue to speak.

" It wasn't easy at first because I avoided Anna because the situation was complicated. I was expecting Anna to reject me the next day but she didn't. Than we tried to work on our relationship in secret. But my past with Ava was causing a lot of rumours that was affecting my bond with Anna. That made us to either fight or avoid each other and maybe that's why it looked like I was refusing to accept Anna as my mate," Aston looked at Epsilons in the end expecting to be question.

" Then why were you going every night to sleep with an anonymous person, whose name is hidden for privacy reasons?" Aubrey questioned first.

" My wolf, Vic was awaken by me before it's assigned date. Because of that, I had urges that I couldn't control so with my mate's permission. I did mate with only one girl," Aston lied effectively and sudden drag of Anna's name in the matter made Anna shock and nervous.

" Then we would like to question Anna about this," Aubrey muttered looking at Anna indicating her to come at the centre stage.

Anna walked to the centre stage with her heart beating fast.

" Anna, there isn't anything to be scared of. Take deep breaths," Anna's grandma, Epsilon Linda said in motherly affection.

Anna tries to take deep breaths but it wasn't helping as her heartbeats were still fast.

Than all the werewolves felt goosebumps on the arrival of two strong, powerful werewolves. This made everyone to turn and look at the door where the Royal Beta Edward and Royal Gamma Charles walked in.

Everyone bowed in respect as the two royals walked in the centre stage while Alpha Noah stood in front of the stage with Beta Liam and Gamma Khai.

" Eighteen years ago, Christroper, did you submitted to your son, Chris?" Royal Beta Edward asked.

" No, Royal Beta," Epsilon Christroper answered looking downwards as a sign of respect.

" Since you were never submitted than you are still the Alpha of Howler Pack. Along with Beta Frank and Gamma Louis. And till now whoever was title as Alpha, Beta and Gamma will not be recognized or record," Royal Beta Edward announced.

" If you want to step down from your title as Alpha than you have to follow a process that may take one month," Royal Gamma Charles spoke up.

" Process? What is the process, Royal Gamma?" Epsilon Christroper asked.

" You were capture for years and your kidnappers were handling the pack. There is will investigate for crimes that they might have committed. After that you can step down from the Alpha title as you wish," Royal Gamma Charles answered.

Everyone was quiet hearing the royal's decision and at the same time recorded. Slowly pack members started to whisper among themselves.

" So Aston and Noah weren't Alpha?"