Chapter 48

Looking at her reflection, Ava did touch up on her makeup before leaving the washroom to join Sebastian who was talking with a colleague on his phone.

Ava sat next to him and quietly used her phone to get updates on her pack. As she was strolling through the private pack site, she saw a post of her being unbanish from the pack.

Ava squeaked in happiness which paused Sebastian and gestured to her with his hands to know what happened.

Ava shows her phone to Sebastian who fakes his happiness and quickly ends the phone.

" I told you won't be banished for long," Sebastian said as he gave a side hug to Ava who nodded and joked,
" That's right, my fortune teller,"

" I'm so happy that I don't think I will sleep the whole night," Ava exclaimed.

" Good for me," Sebastian joked making Ava laugh louder making Sebastian's heart melt.

" Today, I will be giving Ace and you a treat to celebrate me being unbanish," Ava announced.

" When will Ace come?" Ava questions quickly in excitement.

" He will come in five minutes," Sebastian answer smiling widely because of Ava's cheerful aura.

" I wonder how and why he unbanish me?" Ava started to talk to Sebastian.

" He must have realised his mistake," Ava shakes her head at Sebastian's point.

" He doesn't look like that type. I think Anna or Aston might have scared him," Ava muttered.

" I don't think so as Noah was never scared of Anna or him," Sebastian rejected Ava's point as well.

" Anyway, he has to tell you the reason for unbanishing you," Sebastian said as he wraps his arm around Ava's shoulder.

His action made Ava lean on him relaxing. Sebastian started to click selfies of both of them.

" I hope I didn't interrupt your couple's time," Ace said as he sit opposite Ava and Sebastian.

" You have to show me your mate's photo," Ava demanded as she lends her out.

Ace chuckled as he pulls out his phone to show his mate, Disha's photo. And gives it to Ava who looked surprised,

" She is Asian," Ava commented.

" I couldn't have guessed it in million years, right, Sebby," Ava said.

" Same. Even their meetup is an unusual one," Sebastian mumbled seeing Luna's photo.

" How did you meet her?" Ava question Ace.

"I went to a building for delivery and as my elevator door opened she was right in front of me," Ace smiled remembering the feeling of being and giving imprint for the first time.

" So you were leaving or going to deliver," Ava asked.

"I was leaving," Ace answered making Ava clap her hands on the table.

" This is the second unique meetup," Ava comments.

" What's the first one?" Ace asked.

" Sebby and mine. Who could have imagined a teacher mated with a student?" Ava answered making Ace and Sebastian to nodded as they remember the initial shock from that day.

" FYI Ace, I will be paying today," Ava declared making Ace smirk and ask,

" What's the occasion?"

" I have been unbanish from the pack," Ace was able to conceal his shocked expression unnoticeably.