Chapter 55

Anna enter the house to find Aston and his friends arranging the house with drinks, foods and different kinds of games.

" What's going on here?" Anna asked.

" We getting ready for celebration party," Liam respond going to the kitchen.

" For what?" Anna asked.

" For starters, my trial have been drop and crow head left the pack. So I will become the Alpha," Aston answered with the smug.

" Are you kidding me?" Anna screamed loudly that the girls in the room could hear her. Chloe run down to see Anna taking the stand she couldn't do.

" Why are you shouting?" Aston asked in annoyance.

" You are arrogant person that is enjoying on someone's else pain and forgetting that our parents will be taken away by the council...TOMORROW!" Anna yelled making her face flush in anger.

" So tell me, Aston... How can you be so self-absorbed person? How does it feel? Is it great and amazing?" Ava interrupted Anna saying,

" Stop it, Anna. We have a plan that Mom and Dad won't be taken away,"

" Really?" Anna mocked.

" Tell me how you all with no ranks can stop the council from taking our parents?" Anna question.

" That's none of your business, Anna. Because you are not one of us," Aston spat.

" I am not one of you guys. But you all need me especially you, Aston. Without me, you won't be the Alpha," Anna muttered.

" I don't need you anymore," Aston gritted his teeth.

" Don't be delulu," Anna mocks walking to him so she can remind him.

" I'm your mate without me, you will go crazy like last time," Anna whispered in his ears making Aston to growl.

Aston grabs Anna's arm pulling her as he walks to his room while releasing his dominance aura. Because of that no werewolves' interrupted even they want to and Liam stopped Ava from interrupting them.

" Why are you stopping me?" Ava questions.

" Aston's dominate aura is high if you interrupted them then his wolf may take control and it won't be nice," Liam answered.

" And they are mates, they can handle their matter without our interference, " Oliver commented as he doesn't like to poke his nose on couples matter.

" He or Vic will never snap at me so I can calm him down," Ava objects proudly.

" It won't work because Anna is his mate. Only she can push his buttons without getting hurt," Liam tries to reason with Ava but she objects again saying,

" He can't stand her and I can stop him,"

" But you are not his mate, Ava. Why can't you understand it when you have your own mate?" Chloe let out her irritation seeing Ava's behaviour.

" I'm his protectee, Chloe. My bond is as strong as mate bond... Wait, my bond with Aston is way stronger than Anna's. Because they hate each other while Aston and I...," Ava stopped herself before she could spill wrong words.

Without saying, Ava went to her room. Leaving everyone in the hall in astonishment expect Liam who was feeling anger.

Liam went to Ava's room without knocking making Ava to shout,

" You can't come inside without knocking on the door,"

" What were you going to say downstairs?" Liam demanded making Ava to mumble,