Chapter 58

Alpha Ace walked through the forest with excitement to torture Sophia. Seeing his warrior silently laughing at Sophia's cries coming out from the underground.

" Alpha," The warriors bowed seeing Alpha Ace who nodded back at them before opening the door of the underground cell.

Ignoring the three other man captured who crawled to the corner in fear. Alpha Ace goes to the blindfold Sophia who become quiet sensing a presence.

" My pack will come to rescue me," Sophia muttered fearlessly.

Without saying a word, Alpha Ace slapped Sophia and pulled her hair. He whispered in her ear saying,
" They will never rescue you afterall they won't take any action against me even I am standing in front of them,"

Alpha Ace punched her making Sophia's face hit on the ground hard making her bleed. Extending his claws, Alpha Ace starch Sophia's back and cut her long blonde hair into an uneven pixie hair.

" Eat your hair," Alpha Ace ordered stuffling a handful hair into Sophia's mouth. She couldn't fight back and shallow her hair as she gags.

Alpha Ace pulls out a plastic bag and filled it with Sophia's hair. He walked to the door and turn to look at the male captures saying with fake pity,

" All of you can talk with each other,"

As Alpha Ace walked out of the cell, Sophia spoke up,

" Is someone here?"

The three man still in fear didn't say anything until Sophia crys begging them,
" Please talk to me... Please,"

" There are two other with me," One man talked in low voice.

" Why didn't you three talk with me before?" Sophia asked crawling towards the sound but her chained leg didn't let her go further.

" They hurt us a lot for making noises," Another man answered.

" What are your names and pack names?" Sophia asked looking at the direction the men are.

" My name is Osman and I don't have a pack," The third name answered.

" I'm Tristan," The man who spoke first answered.

" Jack," The man who spoke second answered not wanting to reveal his pack name.

" Tristan and Jack, what are your pack's name? They might be trying to find you," Sophia muttered.

" I don't have one," Tristan said and looked at the hesitate Jack who answered stammering,

" My...The Name is... Royal pack,"

" What?" The other three gasped in shocked.

" How did they kidnapped you, a royal pack member?" Osman question.

" We have underestimated Unknown a lot," Sophia mumbled to herself but her echo was heard by others.

" Unknown," Tristan yelled in horror while two were speechless.

" How sure can you be that we are kidnapped by Unknown?" Tristan questioned.

" They have been attacking my pack... I'm certain it's the Unknown. What have they been doing to you guys?" Sophia asked and waited for answered. The three men stayed quiet in fear to utter what they been through.

" Do you think they will kill us?" Sophia question again.

" It's better if they just killed us," Osman muttered crying.

" They are monsters," He sobs.

" Please don't cry, Osman... My pack will rescue us. My mate, Liam is the future Beta of Howler pack... He will come for me," Sophia whispered the last sentence to herself thinking about Liam.