Chapter 34

Twenty houses were bombed alone with the main supermarket was attacked by unknown rogues who committed suicide after killing the members inside the supermarket. All of this happened within five minutes giving no time for warriors or high-ranked members to help but feel helpless.
The chaos outside the pack house was never seen before. Pack members are shouting from outside calling out to their Alpha, Beta and Gamma. Crying for answers and promises of revenge for the murders of their family members.
The Packhouse door opens which made everyone quiet instead of Alpha Aston, it was Anna who come out and spoke,
" Today our pack was attacked by none other than the Unknown. The Alpha is playing with us but I promise as the Luna I will make sure Unknown Alpha pay for this by his blood,"
" You are not our Luna yet. Alpha Aston doesn't even accept you so why do we believe the words you are giving as Luna?" A girl around Anna's age shouted looking miserable due to sobbing for her dead sister.
" Regardless, Alpha Aston think of me. It will not change the fact I am his mate and that makes me the Luna of this pack," Anna answer the girl with sympathy and then look at the crowd then continue to shout,
" Every single survivor is welcome in the pack house until your houses are repaired,"
" That's what you think we are here?" A man shouted carrying his dead child on his shoulder shocking Anna to see the sight of the dead child.
" Where is the Alpha, Beta or Gamma?" He growls making other members to be furious.
" They are investigating the matter to find out what happen...," Anna was interrupted by another survivor who barks,
" We all know what happened. Twenty houses and a supermarket were attacked. Thirty-five members left us and twenty are fighting for their lives. And it was the Unknown. They left their names in front of the houses. What else is there to investigate?"
" Alpha lied to us. He told the Unknown threat is gone. That was a lie!" Someone shouted among the crowd while Anna is getting intimidated by the pack member's anger.
Gradually all the pack members shouted at Anna demanding justice. Anna tried to speak but she was getting interrupted by the barking and growling. Pack members started to gather around her causing her to feel intimidated to terrified.
The sudden aura of domination caused pack members to pave the way for Epsilon Katie and Epsilon Carol to Anna.
Anna was yanked by her mother inside the packhouse while Epsilon Carol stayed outside controlling the emotional pack members.
" What were you thinking?" Epsilon Katie demanded from Anna who responded,
" They were crying for an answer, Mom. I couldn't bear it as the Luna. So I went out to talk and doesn't that what Lunas do? Comfort the pack members,"
" They do but there is way. You have to be trained for this," Epsilon Katie spoke calmly after understanding her daughter.
" Train for it? Mom, this situation needs a heart-to-heart conversation and comfort which can't come through training," Anna muttered to which Epsilon Katie shook her head,
" It works on books and movies, Anna. These people are in pain so their actions will be unpredictable and cannot be rationalized making them dangerous. So to deal with people like that you need to be trained," Anna nodded at her Mom's words.
" I am sorry, Mom. I will not do anything like this again," Anna said and Epsilon Katie hugged whispered,
" You will be great Luna, Anna. I will make sure of it,"
" Have Alpha Aston found something?" Anna asked pulling from the hug to see her Mom frowning.
" He is your mate so you don't need to call Aston by his title, Anna," Epsilon Katie muttered.
" He kinda ordered me to call him by his title and don't worry he will be one to tell me to call him by his name, Mom. So do you know what's happening there?" Anna questioned again.
" No dear. But your Dad and Chris are with Aston and Liam helping them," Katie responded.
Alpha Aston stood outside the supermarket reading the piece of note found in an Unknown attacker's pocket.

Yesterday, I gave you a taste of victory as mercy. You won't be alive to have another victory.
- Unknown Alpha.

" They meant to lose the fight," Alpha Aston spoke realising his mistake and is ashamed.
" Don't take this heart, Aston," Epsilon Chris consoled his son patting his shoulder. Then a similar scent caused Alpha Aston, Beta Liam and their fathers to turn to see Epsilon Christopher and Aubrey coming towards them.
" Dad," Epsilon Chris exclaimed astonishingly.
" Don't call me that," Epsilon Christopher snarled in rage making Epsilon Chris gulp in fear and remember his childhood memories of his strict father.
" Finally, you are showing your true emotion to me," Epsilon Chris muttered looking disdainfully.
" I loved you so much I named you after me. But you were full of hate that you never saw that and put me in a coma. Then stole Aubrey's right of being an Alpha," Epsilon Christopher spoke showing his disappointment and then looks at Alpha Aston.
" Stolen things won't last long and the Alpha title will be given to its rightful owner," Epsilon Christopher declared shocking Alpha Aston and others.
" Sir...," Alpha Aston was interrupted by Epsilon Christopher saying,
" Pops, call me Pops, kid,"
" Pops, I am capable Alpha and I will prove to it you...," Again Alpha Aston was interrupted by his grandfather.
" It's not about capacity but right, kid. Also, you aren't trained properly as well,"
" I trained my son very well. And you will face consequences for treason for what you spoke from the beginning," Epsilon Chris barked at his father and Aubrey walked up to her brother's face threatening,
" Hurt him again. I will kill you with my own hands, Chris," She warned and walked away saying,
" Let's go, Dad. We have to get ready to remove Aston from his title,"
Alpha Aston fisted his palms in anger seeing his aunt's true colour. Her statement proved his Dad was right. She only helped him so in the end she can challenge him for the Alpha title.
" Alpha and Beta," Alpha Aston turn to see to his Zetas, Deltas and Iotas realising that they heard everything that happen.
" Did you find something important, Delta Zack?" Beta Liam question.
" We found one body that isn't in our database. You have to see the body's condition," Delta Zack led the way inside the supermarket.
He went to the storage room where two Iotas stood next to a body covered in white cloth.
One of the Iotas quickly reveals the face of the body once Alpha, Beta and their fathers arrive.
" Isn't she one of the she-wolves missing after Unknown killed High Hill Pack?" Epsilon Ben questions bending down to look at the body for a better look.
" Abby Creed, the daughter of Late Gamma of High Hill Pack," Epsilon Chris muttered looking pity.
" Alpha, I believe she wasn't brought here by those Unknown attackers," The high-ranked member turned to look at Zeta Logan in alarm.
" What do you mean by that?" Alpha Aston question wishing his doubt isn't true.
" She was found under this storage room. Which was locked by a padlock brand with the supermarket's owners' initials. And according to this patrol guard, he can smell the owner's scent on her," Zeta Logan answered and the guard stepped forward submitting his neck to the Alpha and Beta.
" How sure you are that was the owner's scent? What's the name of this owner?" Alpha Aston question.
" Alpha, his name is Pete and from the complaints made by teenage girls. He used to stare at them improperly so my guard pals and I come here often to check and talk with Pete," The guards answered making all the high-ranked members growl in anger.
" He was currently visiting his mate's pack and after we gave the call to inform him about the news. He is on his way," Delta Zack spoke and then Alpha Aston ordered,
" Search this market again to make sure there aren't any other girls captured. Also, check every building he owns, rents and any other place his family members also owned. Use the terrorist protocols on him, his family and his friends in this instance,"
" I will," The Zeta bowed and Alpha Aston and Beta Liam walked out along with their fathers.
They met Gamma Oliver outside who grinned and announced,
" Those twenty injured members are out of danger and will be discharged in a few days,"
The four men become relieved upon hearing the news and thank the moon goddess.
" What's the update?" Gamma Oliver asked noticing the stressful aura of the four men.
" Aunt Aubrey is planning to take my title away. And there was the trafficked she-wolf body found. We think the owner of this supermarket brought her and kept her captured until she died," Alpha Aston narrator the incident to Gamma Oliver who spoke one word in shock.
" Shoot,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couldn't find any other picture matching today's chapter