Chapter 71

Epsilon Samuel complete the circle by powering the end and claps his hand as the warrior drags Sophia who have lost her strength ever since her transformation.

Epsilon Samuel turns to wickedly smile at the uneven eye colour black hair girl.
" Place her in the middle of the star," Epsilon Samuel ordered his warrior who obeyed him.

As the warriors walks away, Sophia looks at the star that was inside of a circle and five triangle outside of the circle.

" You took away me from my mate, my pack and my body. What else you want to take?" Sophia shouted bitterly which made Epsilon Samuel laugh loudly.

" Rose... Rose.. There is one thing I can take from you," He muttered walking to Sophia.

He placed his hand on Sophia's face gently and talk gently in mockery,
" You are a part of this pack. You should learn to love and protect us. Not that murderous pack,"

" Howler Pack isn't murderous, " Sophia answered being scared of Epsilon Samuel.

" So... that will change soon," Epsilon Samuel walked outside the circle to stand on a triangle opposite of Sophia.

With helpless eyes, Sophia witness Epsilon Samuel chanting in unfamiliar language. The sudden breeze of coolness erupted making Sophia shiver till she was stiff. With tear pouring down her eyes, she relive every memory of her till she fainted.

Epsilon Samuel ordered his warriors,
" Bring Tristan and take her to the cell,"

The warriors entered the cell to pulled the scared Tristan away while Jake and Osman looked at Tristan in pity. While they waited her their inevitable turn.

When the warriors brought the fainted Sophia and dropped her on the ground. Jack and Osman crawled to her shaking her body gently first then increasing their pace.

With a gasped, Sophia stood up straight startling the two guys. She looked around with fear in her eye and notice a bowl of water in the corner.

She crawled fast to the bowl drinking the water in hurry.

" Are you okay, Sophia?" Osman asked.

Sophia got startle by Osman's voice and hesitating answered with a different tone,
" I'm good,"

Noticing the difference in her voice, Osman and Jake glance at each other then quietly looked at the strange behaviour of Sophia.

" I miss my family... Mostly my mate," Sophia spoke up after a long silence.

She looked at Osman and Jake who were waiting her to continue to speaking,

" Tell me about your life... Before this,"

" I lived amongst the mountain in an no-man land. People who lived there... Humans, wolves, vampires, kitsune, serpents, we live in harmony. Helping each other like a big family," Osman shared first smiling in dreaming matter.

" Being an royal pack member... People thinks it's an blessing because you are protected by King himself, all the services like education, medical or transportation is free... But even the royal pack have problems, inequality and narrow mind set that makes it hard to live there. So every time I see a chance to leave the pack for days, I take it in heartbeat," Jake laugh bitterly thinking about the moment which he thought was worst but in reality it's nothing to what he is facing right now.

" What's the King's name?" Sophia asked trying to remember but couldn't.

" King Victor," Jake answered in nonchalant manner while Osman looked concern.

" Sophia, you talked about King Victor yesterday, " Osman pointed out making Jake realise.

" I did?" She asked looking lost.

" What's your mate's name?" Jake question Sophia who open her mouth to answer but didn't speak.

" I can't remember, " Sophia started to cry cursing herself forgetting about her mate.

Beta Liam parks his bike in the hospital's parking area feeling restlessness suddenly. Caressing his chest, Beta Liam walked inside the hospital.

He place his hand by his side as members bowed to him as he walks to private ward. The bodyguard open the door of ward for him as he enter the room.

Imposter Sophia smiled weakly at him. In respond, Beta Liam smile back but it wasn't like before where Sophia's smile brings Beta Liam's huge smile and his heart beat faster.

Ignoring this unfamiliar feeling, Beta Liam walked to imposter Sophia.

" How are you feeling, babe?" He asked holding her hand which didn't spark intensely like before.

" I'm tried of staying in the room. It makes me think about the kidnapping and the tortures," Imposter Sophia talk looking down crying.

" Babe, I know it's tough but it's for your own good for now to stay here. Once the doctor allows you to go outside, I will organise a nice trip for you," Beta Liam muttered wiping the tear off her face.

" What tests they are taking now?" Imposter Sophia asked tugging the blonde hair behind the ear.

" Babe, they are examining your aura and mental health, " Beta Liam hesitating answered.

" What's wrong with my aura?" Imposter Sophia question in shock.

" It's... bit change," Beta Liam answered to which imposter Sophia started to cry loudly.

She shouts,
" Of course, it change. So many men forced themselves on me...,"

" Babe, don't cry...please," Beta Liam muttered the first thing came on his mind as he doesn't really know how to comfort his mate.

The mate who return is different that he doesn't recognize her anymore. Which scared him more as what kind of mate he is.

" How can I just stop crying?" Imposter Sophia shouted looking at Beta Liam accusingly.

" I have notice the look you and everyone gives me... That I'm not a part of this pack. Just because I was kidnapped by Unknown for a month... I have change that I'm not longer the part of the pack," She cried wiping her tears off.

" That's not true, Babe. You are part of this pack... Heck, you are the Female Beta of this pack. You are one of the important members that without you... This pack will fall," Beta Liam comfort hugging imposter Sophia who smirk as she fakes her cry.