Chapter 69

Entering the history classroom, Luna Anna was first greeted by Victoria who pulled her bag away for Luna Anna.
" Hey, Luna Anna,"

" Hi, Victoria, "Luna Anna responded sitting down the stair.

" Listen, I know I was away for a month. But if it's possible can I get back to the team," Luna Anna whispering asked leaning to Victoria who smile widely.

" Of course, you are a best player, Luna Anna," Victoria muttered giggling which was later joined by Luna Anna.

" Good afternoon, I was in the meeting with the principal discussing on the announcement the King made," The history ma'am mumbled placing her bag in the table.

" Because of the arrival of Sunshinners werewolves, we will be learning about their history for this whole month," Ma'am explained writing 'Sunshinner history' on the white board.

" Ma'am, instead of learning history. We should talk about the present and the future, " One student mumbled.

" Yeah, like what will King Victor do that sunshinners is back? Will they have a war to win territories?" Another student from the last row spoke.

" No, there won't be a war to win territories, " The history ma'am stated.

" The grandfather of the King Victor, Royal Epsilon Albert during his rule he made a vow. That was he or his future descendants won't wage a war against the new leader of Sunshinner when they are arrive. Instead according to their nationality, the King will gift a portion of land to the new leader," Quickly a Grace raised her hand to which History ma'am points to her to speak.

" So the King will give members to new leader, won't it have negative impact on his animal side?" Grace asked.

" The King will only give a land where the new leader... Wait, the Queen of Sunshinner will rule but she won't have any direct control over a pack which have sworn the loyalty to King Victor, " History ma'am answered and another student raised her arm out.

" Any Alpha living in Queen's rule.. They have to follow her rules.. Won't they kinda become a member of the new royal pack... Do you know what I mean, ma'am?" The student, Lucas asked nervously.

" No, it won't. Because their loyalty is with the King Victor. The new Queen may act as authority figure like the country's council but that won't change the fact. That the King have more right on the pack then the new Queen," History ma'am explained looking at every student making sure they understood.

" That means the King have more power," Luna Anna asked to which History ma'am nodded her head.

" That's as long the Queen's territory doesn't expand equal as the King's, Luna," History ma'am said.

" According to the announcement, the Queen is asian so won't she get the asia to rule over," Ella speak rising her arms up and continue her question.

" But asia doesn't have much werewolves' pack but it's mostly consist of Kitsune skulk and Serpent dens. Won't that makes the new royal pack weaker?"

" It will unless they find a way which I believe it's hard... That's enough of hypothetical question. We will learn about prominent kings of Sunshinner and their ruling," History ma'am change the topic of discussion as the question were becoming harder for her to answer.

Before the history teacher could say something, the bell ring ending the school earlier than before.

" I forgot to mention, Alpha Aston have temporarily shorten the last period since many complaint it hard for them to practice for the Final Match after school," Teacher explained to which student happily packed their bags to leave the class.

" Luna Anna, you should start practice today itself," Victoria advises which Luna Anna agree and walked with her to the girls locker room.

" Luna Anna, are you back on team?" Wanda asked after Luna Anna enter the locker room.

" Yeah," Luna Anna answered happily.

" That's great... because of Alpha Aston, we have been losing practice matches so much," Wanda shared as she changes her clothes.

" To be honest, I think it's Cham Chuck Coach," Tina commented as she bends to tie her shoelace.

" Who?" Luna Anna asked in confusion.

" Wait, don't you know about the new Coach," Victoria asked back to which Luna Anna shake her head.

" Well, last year Final Match winner Cham Chunk is back as Coach. College didn't suit him," Victoria explained making Anna to snort loudly.

" He is a jerk and hates woman," Luna Anna whined putting on her gym shoes.

" We know," All the girls in the locker room chanted which later followed by a join laugh.

As Luna Anna walked towards the door, Victoria block her way handing a jacket.

" Luna Anna, you should wear this jacket to cover yourself... Cham Chunk will make weird comments," Victoria explained and that's when Luna Anna notice Victoria tieing a jacket around her waist.

Looking around the room, Luna Anna notice all the girls are ties jackets and wearing over the knee socks.

" No thanks, Captain...  I will love to see him comment something weird about me or anyone today," Luna Anna spoke with confidence smirk making Victoria to smile wickedly as well.

" I would to see you embarrassed him," Victoria exclaimed and walked out with Luna Anna.

Entering the football ground, Luna Anna and Victoria walked to Cham Chuck Coach who stand up from the bench sensing Luna Anna.

" Luna," He greeted bowing his head down in respect making Luna Anna surprised with his behaviour.

" Coach, Luna Anna will be joining back on our team," Victoria spoke up after a while of silence.

" That's great, Luna being the Captain of the girls team," Cham Chuck Coach exclaimed happily.

" Captain?" Victoria chocked while Luna Anna was speechless.

" Victoria, we can't let Luna be an normal team player. She is our Luna, she should deserve highness title in our team," Cham Chuck Coach spoke with tight smile.

" That's not right. Captain Victoria earn the title so she should be the Captain regardless if I'm on the team or not," Luna Anna spoke making Victoria feel relief.

" As you wish, Luna. Just know the title of Captain is always available for you," Cham Chunk Coach bowed to which Luna Anna nodded and walked away with Victoria.