Chapter 82

Beta Sebastian roared after running for hours looking at the moon. Thinking about Ava, he shifted into his human form and walked to the pack house.

The members of Unknown are outside with their bags waiting for the cars to arrive. Since Ava knows the location, it's dangerous for them to stay here.

Beta Sebastian entered his room and started to pack his bags. When Alpha Ace came into the room with a miserable expression.

" What happened to you?" Beta Sebastian asked in an exhausted tone.

" She knows about me," Alpha Ace muttered sitting on the edge of the bed.

" Is she joining us?" Beta Sebastian questions looking at his friend in sympathy.

" No, she wants me to stop all these," Alpha Ace muttered rubbing his face.

" We have gone too far to put a stop," Beta Sebastian mumbled taking the books from his table.

" By the way, I found out about Dad's condition, " Beta Sebastian informed perking up Alpha Ace's ear.

" What is it?" Alpha Ace asked in an eager matter.

" The Ultimate Beast form of wolf. There used to be an Ultimate Beast form of every supernatural and people used to shift into that form... To achieve the form, the host had to go through the worst pain possible and then perform a ritual," Beta Sebastian flipped open the page for Alpha Ace to read.

" That's why, I let Ava go," Beta Sebastian announced shocking Alpha Ace.

" You let Ava go," Alpha Ace asked for confirmation and received a nod.

" I will perform this ritual after we reach the hideout," Beta Sebastian explained his plan and suggested,

" You should do it as well,"

" I haven't faced my worst pain yet," Alpha Ace objected closing the book.

" I will be chanting protection spells for you during the ritual," Alpha Ace handed the book back.

" Are you sure about that? Because you have been through the worst, Ace," Beta Sebastian said.

" I'm sure," Alpha Ace said and walked away when Beta Sebastian called him out.

" Ace... You can perform the ritual before facing the worst pain,"

" I will look into that matter," Alpha Ace mumbled and left the room.

As Beta Sebastian was finished packing his bags, his phone rang.

" Hello, Ava" Beta Sebastian answered the unknown number and heard a sniffed noise.

" How did you know it's me?" Ava asked tucking her hair back.

" I have my ways," Beta Sebastian mumbled with a heavy heart.

" Say it," Beta Sebastian muttered after a while of silence pushing Ava to announce,

" I, Ava Benjamin reject you, Sebby, as my mate,"

Beta Sebastian cut the call and clenched his chest growling loudly. Tears flow from his eyes as he rolls in pain whining till he bears the pain.

" I, Beta Sebastian of Unknown accept your rejection, Ava," Beta Sebastian mutters in a deep voice filled with pain.

Ava looked at her new phone screen with her eyes wet. Yet, she didn't let them flow and quickly blinked away the wetness.

She looked back at her mirror checking her makeup.  Leaving the walk-in closet to wear the jacket that was kept in the bed.

Taking a deep breath, Ava left the room to see Alpha Aston having platinum blonde hair making her laugh.

" What's the reason for hair colour?" Ava question.

Alpha Aston wrapped his arms around Luna Anna,

" She won the race and I have to listen to her all night," He said looking at Luna Anna with affection that shocked Ava. She quickly hid it and said,

" All the best for that,"

" Let's go, the pack is waiting to meet you, Ava," Alpha Ace said.

When the three of them entered the backyard, they were showered with confetti from the party poppers.

" Welcome back, Ava," The pack chanted clapping and cheering.

Pack members started to hug Ava one by one gently pushing Alpha Aston and Luna Anna away.

Alpha Aston and Luna Anna went to their friends while Ava was crowded with pack members. Ava looked in Alpha Aston's direction noticing the difference between his behaviours.

" Ava," Ella and Grace called out hugging Ava tight in a group hug.

" I missed you," The three chanted at once.

Ella and Grace pulled Ava out of the crowd and took her to the corner of the backyard for privacy.

" Thanks for pulling me out of the crowd, " Ava said in relief.

" Anytime, we actually thought Alpha would quickly chase the members away and we could properly hug you," Ella blurt out to which she received a glance from Grace.

" How have you been?" Grace quickly changed the topic holding Ava's hand.

" I was okay," Ava answered shivered remembering Epsilon Samuel and his attempt to murder her.

Noticing Ava's shiver, Ella and Grace didn't question further.

" Grace found her mate," Ella muttered breaking the awkwardness.

" Really?" Ava shouted in happiness.

" I was about to tell her that," Grace complained and took out her phone to show the picture of her mate.

" He is protecting the border right now so he can't be here.... And he is ten years older than me," Grace introduced.

" What's his name?" Ava asked looking at the paw-scarred man.

" Tom," Grace answered proudly.

" I wish the best for you, Grace," Ava smiled forcing herself not to think about Sebastian.

" What about you, Ella?" Ava asked handing back Grace her phone.

" I'm single as Pringle," Ella answered loudly looking at the group of guys nearby. Gaining their attention and receiving a wave from them.

" You are crazy" Grace pointed out.

" I was born crazy. Have you just noticed in now?" Ella acted offended holding her chest.

" Ava," A group of girls in their mid-twenties arrive with a sympathetic smile. Ava started to have a bad feeling about them.

" Yes," Ava answered warily.

" We work for the social organization for sexual survivors. We just wanted you to know we are here for you and if you need...," Ava interrupted the girl saying,

" No, thank you. I'm fine,"

" It's okay, Ava. We talked with Female Beta...," Ava again interrupted the girl speaking loudly unintentionally.

" I wasn't raped... Or suffered any torturing from Unknown other than being kept captive,"

Ava's voice was heard by everyone surrounding them. Ava's family members quickly walked to her side.

" What's going on here?" Alpha Aston questions as he reaches them.

" Nothing, Alpha... As a social worker, I came to Ava to let her know... If she needs any support my organization will be there for her," The girl answered bowing her head and left with her colleagues.

" Ava, are..," Ava interrupted Alpha Aston answering,

" I'm fine, Aston. Let's enjoy the BarBQ,"