Chapter 74

Seeing imposter Sophia's report, Sabrina closed the files and said,

" As you all know spirits have been in this world before humans or any supernatural being were. So there are spirits so powerful that their attachment to any being is unbreakable. Therefore, I suggest letting me take Female Beta Sophia to the council's enchantment centre where I can find out what kind of spirit is attached to her,"

" No," Beta Liam barked and paused to control himself.

" I won't let Sophia go with you," Beta Liam announced.

" Beta Liam, this is a serious matter. Because I think Unknown members might have done rituals to make a bond between Sophia and the spirit," Sabrina explains and looks at Alpha Aston who has having stoic expression like Gamma Oliver. Luna Anna was thinking and Female Gamma Chloe was shocked to understand the depth of the situation.

" It's impossible to bond with spirit even though rituals. I study Luna Soul in my history class, she was able to attach a spirit after years of dedication," Luna Anna spoke up making Sabrina impress.

" That's possible for those who were born on an ordinary day. According to the report, Female Beta Sophia was born on the 29 of February which also happened to be night the of the full moon. That's the rarest and most powerful sign that anyone who was born on that day will have aura and fate that's... Impeccable," Sabrina shared looking at the shocked and amazed look on everyone.

" So that's one of the reasons why I want to take Female Beta Sophia with me. I can't perform any ritual or spell as I don't have resources here," Sabrina hid her smirk as she knew she convinced Beta Liam.

" I will also be coming with her," Beta Liam demanded crossing his arms.

" I'm sorry, the enchantment centre doesn't allow anyone other than patients and workers," Sabrina muttered.

" How long she will be there?" Beta Liam asked with a heavy heart.

" The process can finish within a week or months, Beta Liam," Sabrina answered and said,

" I would like to meet Female Beta,"

Alpha Aston and Beta Liam take Sabrina to imposter Sophia's room. While Gamma Oliver takes Luna Anna and Female Gamma Chloe to the pack house. After dropping them in front of the pack house, Gamma Oliver drives to the pack border.

After entering the pack house, Female Gamma Chloe express her feeling,
" After what's going on in the pack, I don't feel right going to Alice's birthday party,"

" Same. But we made a promise and we have to stick by it," Luna Anna muttered making Female Gamma Chloe nod.

" Come to my Office. I am deadly to tell you something, " Luna Anna holds Female Gamma Chloe's hand dragging her with her.

" What is it about?" Female Gamma Chloe asked curiously.

" It's something Aston said," Luna Anna answered as they reached the Luna Office.

After walking into the Luna Office, Luna Anna immediately shared the matter,

" Aston is going crazy,"

" What made you think that? Wait... Is it because of Ava's absence?" Female Gamma Chloe started to get worried and scared for the pack's safety.

" I guess so... He wants to complete the mating process with me on my eighteenth birthday, " Luna Anna spoke expressively.

" You think Alpha is going crazy because he wants to complete the mating process," Female Gamma Chloe asked for confirmation which Luna Anna nodded in answer.

" He isn't forcing you or is he," Female Gamma Chloe questioned shocking Luna Anna and immediately she shook her head.

" Why do you think like that?" Luna Anna asked.

" Well, if you know he doesn't want to force you then you shouldn't worry," Female Gamma Chloe shrugs her shoulders as she is clueless on what to do in these situations.

" He is into me, Chloe... I can't believe it," Luna Anna whined at her friend's understanding.

" You guys are mates, Anna. It was bound to happen," Female Gamma Chloe explained and shared,

" Look at Oliver and me. He used to bully me and now he respects me... I still can't believe he changed but that's how mate bond works,"

" I don't feel anything different," Luna Anna confessed dropping her shoulders down in distress.

" Same," Luna Anna looked at her friend who was looking at her feet.

" I don't love him... We just have to wait for our wolf to be awakened so we can love them as they do,"  Female Gamma Chloe explained making Luna Anna ask,

" What if we still don't get any feelings?"

" I don't know," Female Gamma Chloe answered.

" Why is our mate matter so complicated?" Luna Anna whined throwing her head back.

" Yeah, like why don't we have it simple like our parents or Liam and Sophia," Female Gamma Chloe mumbled matching Luna Anna's distress.

" Let's hope Alice gets it easy," They both wished together making them chuckle.

" Get ready for the party," Alice's voice came from their phones as Alice set an alarm for them when they were shopping.

" She will live long," Female Gamma Chloe joked as they walked out of the Luna Office to their rooms.

Luna Anna wore a simple satin black dress with thin straps and let her red hair down. She applied her usual makeup technique making her ready quicker than Female Gamma Chloe.

Luna Anna waited for Female Gamma Chloe in the main hall while she received a lot of bows from members.

After ten minutes, Female Gamma Chloe walked in wearing a black Kimono-inspired dress with a high pony.

" Damn, you look fire," Luna Anna compliment her friend.

" You look ravishing," Female Gamma Chloe responded followed by a whistle.

Together, they left the pack house with two bodyguards each to Alice's mansion.

There was a strict checking at the entry but because of the girl's title. They were easily let inside the mansion.