Full Moon Panic

The sky was filled with angry black snow clouds, the moon shining bright as the flurries covered Hogwarts. Remus and Severus stood outside watching the sun start to set, watching the sleet start to pour down.

Remus nervously clenched his fingers around his potion, watching the moon with uncertainty.

"Don't be so nervous, it's not like you haven't done this before." Severus rolled his eyes, scanning the area as he looked for anything out of the normal.

Remus scoffed. "I may have done this for many years, but that doesn't mean I'm not worried...if I succeed in finding Fenrir tonight...what if he hurts someone? What if I don't get there in time?"

Severus hid his arms in his cloak, sighing as the snow came down heavily. "Start in the Forbidden Forest, if you come up empty come back and check the grounds."

Remus felt it start, looking up at the moon. "It's time." He looked at Severus, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Goodnight my friend."

Severus gave Remus one last look, watching him down his potion and leave. I hope I get to see him after tonight...

On the other side of the castle...

Harry and Draco were walking with Seamus through the outside corridor, enjoying the snow, pulling icicles off the side of the windows.

"We shouldn't be outside right now...I have a bad feeling." Harry mentioned, throwing a snowball a few feet in front of him.

"Why? Is it the snow?" Seamus asked. "Or the moon?" He looked up at the bright full moon in the sky.

Harry heard a branch snap, whipping his head in the direction of the sound. "What was that?!"

Draco stood in front of Harry, looking around. "I don't see anything." He whispered, pushing Harry behind him.

"What's got you so nervous?" Seamus asked, breaking off a huge icicle from the window edge.

"I should have said this before to you guys but...I think I saw Fenrir Greyback on the grounds the other day." Harry wrote his name in the snow, sitting down on the low stone wall.

"You whut?!?!" Seamus came over to Harry. "You must be joking!"

Harry shook his head. "I did! But when I looked again he was gone...almost as if it was an illusion...I heard his growling and scraping of his claws it had to be real."

Draco sat on the wall next to Harry. "Did you tell anyone about this?"

Seamus sat on the other side.

Harry shook his head. "Not exactly, I did talk to Professor Trelawney...but only that I felt watched and I saw a shadowed figure." He pulled the notebook from his cloak.

Draco swiped the notebook, reading through it. "Harry this has been for almost 2 weeks? Why didn't you tell me?"

Harry shivered, kicking snow from his boot. "I didn't want to worry you...and you didn't tell me about your problem either!"

Draco ran a hand down Harry's back. "Youve got to stop worrying so much." He kissed his cheek. "And I said I was sorry about that!"