Cinnamon Fire and First Times

Draco and Neville raced to class, getting a serious lecture from Slughorn on time management, escaping detention by the second. Harry and Ron spent most of the day glued to each other, whispering about their snuck in alcohol. Seamus was giving Draco smirks and flirty smiles all day, sneaking a pinch or a fondle during class.

Seamus and Draco sat together during the last few minutes of their last class of the day, waiting on pins and needles as the clock reached the last few ticks.

Draco knew what this sleepover meant, the promises they kept. This would be the first time they would have a night alone, making Draco's palms sweat.

Seamus was too nervous to eat, wanting to skip dinner. "Draco." He whispered, grabbing his thigh under the table. "Do you want to skip dinner? I'm not hungry." His fingers creeped up to the inner parts of Draco's thigh.

Draco smirked, looking at Seamus. "Can't help yourself can you?" He widened his legs, looking over to make sure Professor Bathsheda didn't see. "And yes I'm not hungry at all, I ate too much at lunch." Advanced Runes...why did I even sign up for this shit? Common only a few more minutes left!!!

Seamus leaned in so Draco's side was blocked. "Then...we should just go to your room after class is over then?" His hand gently cupped Draco's bulge, his thumb brushing back and forth over the curves.

Draco bit his lip. "We should talk first, we both know what tonight means." He whispered low, catching a glimpse of Harry wiggling his eyebrows at him next to Ron.

Seamus laughed at Harry and Ron, turning his attention back to Draco. "Yes I know...we can talk when things are a bit more...private." He whispered near his ear, squeezing his hand against his length.

Draco inhaled sharply, pushing Seamus's hand away. "Getting too hard stop!" He whispered harshly, taking a breath to calm himself.

Seamus snickered slightly.

Class was dismissed, students slowly filing out of the classroom. Harry and Ron waved goodbye to Seamus and Draco, separating their own way off to Gryffindor Tower.

Seamus took Draco by the hand, walking down several flights of stairs to enter the Dungeons.

Draco stared down at their hands clasped together, looking at Seamus with a shy smile. "You still need to tell me why Ron hasn't talked to you in several days." He sparked up a conversation as they entered the darkened corridors.

Seamus sighed. "That one is a strange one Draco, I still can't wrap my head around it! Ron and I erm...we had sex."

Draco took his key out of his cloak as they got closer to the end. "You did?! Oh god how did that go?"

"Bloody awful!" Seamus laughed darkly. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner but...you were dealing with some heavy stuff, plus you were very sick."

Draco shook his head. "No don't apologize it's fine, plus it's not really any of my business, it's up to you if you want to tell me stuff like that." He stuck the key in the door, opening it.

Seamus walked in, stripping off all his heavy winter school attire. "I'd never keep anything from you, you know that." He sat on the couch, ruffling his hair with a stretch.