Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Humanoid Killer

    When he has had enough, is this called processing? This is called indulgence.

    Qiao Han took the thin black uniform coat from Sang Mian and put it on, covering his half-exposed back, while walking towards the prison, calmly collecting news.

    From Sang Mian's narration, she learned that the former marshal was a top Alpha with both physical and mental strength of S rank. He was accused of first-degree murder a year ago, and the victim was Miss Omega from the largest family in the empire.

    Although the murder case is still under investigation, due to the bad impact of the case, Long Qianye was placed in custody without bail.

    At first, he was imprisoned in the Imperial Central Prison. Half a year ago, because he attempted to escape from the prison, he was transferred to the Falling Star Island Prison, which was surrounded by sea and could not fly.

    Of course the prison guards dare not approach a murderer with super high force value, cruelty and cold blood, who has the tendency to escape from prison. If he is held hostage by him, wouldn't it be a disaster? Qiao Han understands how the prison wardens "handle" him.

    She also found that when she spoke, Sang Mian's eyes sparkled.

    How can I describe that look, like the Blue Stars seeing a baby panda hugging the keeper's leg and whining and begging for a pot of milk.

    They call this kind of emotion... cuteness.

    Blue star people are so weird, they always like something that is neither rational nor logical.

    After asking, Qiao Han stopped talking and focused on thinking.

    In Sang Mian's eyes, her quietness was unsurprisingly interpreted as cuteness.

    Ahhh, the new warden is milky and obedient, so cute, we must work hard to protect the warden from being bullied! Sang Mian secretly clenched her fists to cheer herself up.

    But thinking of other people's attitudes, Sang Mian's fighting spirit leaked slightly.

    In fact, as soon as Qiao Han came ashore, the prison guards saw her on the monitor.

    "Look, look, people are coming. By the way, have you read the notice? The new warden is a beta. The former warden is a beta, and his sister is also a beta. Their family's genetics are too poor to give birth to an Alpha. "

    "The Qiao family is crazy, let the female beta be the warden, the evil family dares to do anything to maintain control. Is this female beta an adult? My daughter just started high school, she looks younger than my daughter. Hey hey hey, she moved and was not killed by the sea monster."     "It's like that weak little rabbit, she will die sooner or later. If she can control the prisoner, I'll screw her head off and give her a kick." Said It was Geng Qing, the head of the inspector, who was the direct descendant of the deputy warden.     To be honest, Sang Mian also felt that the new Warden Qiao couldn't control the prisoners. Their prisons are full of vicious felons, 90% of them are Alpha, tough and impulsive, and love to make trouble every day.     Sang Mian quietly aimed at Qiao Han. The little girl didn't know what she was thinking. She walked steadily and quietly accepted the inspection by the prison guard, so quiet that she was a little cute.     Woohoo, even if he can protect the safety of the warden, but the warden has no deterrent power and will become the laughing stock of prisoners and prison wardens, so distressed, what should I do?     Qiao Han didn't know that Sang Mian was worried about her. She passed the inspection according to the procedure and entered the prison.     The first thing that catches the eye is a rectangular playground, about the size of three basketball courts. It was two o'clock in the afternoon, and it was supposed to be the time for the prisoners to relax, but there was no one on the playground, and there were pools of fresh blood scattered on the gray and bare ground.     Opposite the playground is a long and narrow old building with three floors, which is the cell for prisoners. There are two buildings on both sides of the playground, and the two-story building on the left is the office building for the prison wardens. The building on the right is relatively new and has three floors. It looks like a private house from the outside, and it is the dormitory for prison wardens.     "Prisoner, you have encountered a plane crash and a sea monster again. Would you like to have a physical examination? I have notified the prison doctor, shall we go to the infirmary first?" Qiao Han looked     at Sang Mian who was coaxing a child. . Really, the driver he was carrying needed prison doctors more than she did.     But she has just differentiated into Alpha, so it's good to check the indicators.     Qiao Han nodded and followed Sang Mian into the office building. Turn left on the first floor and go to the end, which is the infirmary.