Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    In the villa room, the lights were bright, and Qiao Han withdrew his mental power.

    A moment later, under everyone's gaze, Qiao Zhe's eyelids trembled on the bed.

    "Zhe'er? Zhe'er?" Qiao Ming wanted to touch but didn't dare, rubbing his hands together nervously, and looked at Qiao Han helplessly.

    "Maybe the light is too bright." Qiao Han guessed.

    Long Qianye at the side lowered the brightness of the lights.

    The room became dark, and the thin young man finally opened his eyes.

    Qiao Han's eyes are dark black, Qiao Ming's are hazel, and Qiao Zhe's are blue.

    His eyes, like the sea under a clear sky, were filled with blankness, Qiao Zhe remained motionless until he heard Qiao Ming's trembling voice, and then he slowly turned his head.

    "Ba..."

    The dry and hoarse voice was hard to distinguish, but Qiao Ming understood it all at once.

    "Zhe'er, Dad is here, here, look, Xiaohan is here too."

    Qiao Han who was called nodded: "Yeah." She paused and said, "Hello, brother."

    "Okay"

    Qiao Zhe looked at him. To the tall figure behind Qiao Han, Qiao Ming hurriedly said: "Zhe'er, Xiao Han is engaged, this is Long Shuai." Long

    Qianye

    said very kindly: "Hello, brother." The polite Qiao Zhe said, "Hello, brother-in-law."

    Long Qianye, who was recognized, had a smile in his eyes, and gently poked Qiao Han's waist.

    Did you hear me, brother-in-law?

    Qiao Han grabbed Long Qianye's hand and scratched his palm with his fingertips.

    Got it, baby.

    The two of them were making small moves, but Qiao Ming didn't notice. He was asking Qiao Zhe how he was feeling with concern.

    Although the instrument showed that everything was normal, he still couldn't help worrying. After all, Qiao Zhe had been declared a vegetative state by the doctor and had been lying in bed for more than half a year.

    In fact, Qiao Zhe felt very good. He felt that his body was more relaxed than ever before, and so was his brain.

    However, staying in bed for a long time makes the muscles atrophy and moves slower.

    "It's normal, and you'll be fine if you go to the rehabilitation center on time."

    "I've already arranged the hospital and doctor for the rehabilitation."

    After hearing Qiao Han and Long Qianye's words, Qiao Ming was very happy. The man smiled.

    Qiao Zhe had just recovered from a serious illness, and after talking to Qiao Han and Long Qianye a few words, he fell asleep uncontrollably.

    After finally looking forward to his son waking up, Qiao Ming was so excited that he couldn't fall asleep, so he simply rested on the sofa in Qiao Zhe's room, letting Qiao Han and Long Qianye rest early.

    Out of the room, Qiao Han said to Long Qianye: "I'm hungry."

    Long Qianye's face flushed, "It's not in the afternoon..."