Chapter 37

Chapter 37 You Are More Beautiful Than The Stars

    "Papapa" the seagull knocked on the window, and the sound of its wings hitting the transparent acrylic board was muffled, just like Oubao's mood.

    Okay, why does it take so long every time, the end of summer and the beginning of autumn, the sea breeze is so cold at night, let Ou Bao enter the house.

    In the dark and gloomy room, Qiao Han reluctantly let go of Long Qianye, soothing the exhausted little guy with his gentle palm.

    Long Qianye groaned a few times, his hoarse voice seemed to have just cried.

    The window finally opened, Ou Bao bypassed Qiao Han who opened the window, flew to the camp bed that was falling apart, and told Long Qianye that Wu Wu was sick.

    "Oh." Long Qianye, who was lying on the bed, replied lazily, his thoughts were a little slowed down by the gorgeous fireworks, and it took a while to relay the words of the seagull to Qiao Han, and proposed to visit Wuwu.

    "Maybe I'm full again."

    Qiao Han naturally had no objection, she pushed the seagull to the window sill, sat on the edge of the bed by herself, and stretched out her hands to dress Long Qianye.

    "Wait."

    "What's wrong?"

    Qiao Han was a little dazed while holding his thin T-pants.

    The room was too dark, in order to see the expressions of the people around him clearly, Qiao Han focused his energy on his eyes, the black and white eyes were faintly flickering.

    Long Qianye didn't notice, he rubbed his stomach uncomfortably: "It's too much, take off some before putting on."

    "I'll help you." Qiao Han was eager to try.

    "I'll do it myself." Long Qianye blocked Qiao Han's hand.

    she help? More like a disservice.

    With the cover of night, Long Qianye was not as shy as he was on the boat during the day, so he did it himself.

    Qiao Han stared at Long Qianye's movements without blinking, but Long Qianye thought that Qiao Han couldn't see, bit his lips and held his breath, and played quietly.

    A drop of sweat slid from the smooth forehead to the tip of the handsome brow, and then dripped from the tip of the brow to the tightly biting lips. Qiao Han swallowed, and suddenly kissed Long Qianye.

    "Hey, you're tired, I'll help you."

    Long Qianye was forced to look up, and when he met a pair of astonishingly bright black eyes, he immediately understood that everything he had done had already fallen into Qiao Han's eyes.

    Really...

    Forget it, Long Qianye gave up struggling.

    Fortunately, Qiao Han really wanted to help. Apart from getting wet, the camp bed didn't creak as badly as before.

    On the window sill, Oubao also gave up urging her, her little head buried under her wings, out of sight and out of sight.

    After Qiao Han helped Long Qianye get dressed, the two found Wu Wu in a kayak, and it was already the middle of the night.

    Wuwu, who was pretending to be sick, "spit out" a piece of ore with a grunt, babbled about his grievances, and waved his tentacles, making the kayak bump up and down.