Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Torture

    Qiao Han told He Qi the destination, before Long Qianye got into the car one step at a time.

    The modified rear seat is indeed very spacious, it is no problem for Qiao Han to lie on it, and it has its own minibar, and the windows are made of one-sided see-through glass.

    Qiao Han pressed the window partition button, and the thick and opaque soundproof and bulletproof glass rose up, completely separating the front and rear seats.

    Long Qianye waved his hands at the eager soldiers, telling them to disperse, so they should do what they should do, and then raised their legs and stepped into the car.

    The doors close.

    "What do you want to buy?"

    Long Qianye's eyes blurred, his head was turned away, and the rest of his words were blocked by Qiao Han's tongue.

    He reflexively wanted to push Qiao Han, but before his hand touched her shoulder, he was caught and pressed on top of her head.

    The sudden kiss was like a violent storm, robbing his breath violently, Long Qianye even felt as if his soul was about to be sucked away.

    When the car started, his body leaned back inertially, sinking into the leather sofa cushion.

    Qiao Han crossed his legs and sat on Long Qianye's waist and belly, deepening the kiss.

    The wide back seat can accommodate many people, but the only two passengers have to squeeze into one seat. Not only squeezed together, but also twisted and twisted, the leather sofa chair creaked, and the teeth were sour.

    After the kiss, Long Qianye panted like he had just run five kilometers, the heat that had finally dissipated rose again, his skin was no longer as cold and white as before, and his cherry pink lips were shiny and slightly swollen.

    Compared to his flushed face, Qiao Han looked much calmer, the ponytail was still hanging down after a few shakes, only the light blue navy collar was a little crooked.

    She didn't care about her collar, she pressed Long Qianye's wrist on the back of the chair with one hand, and touched Long Qianye's face with the other.

    The skin under his palm was hot and soft, as good as silk, Qiao Han rubbed it twice, and suddenly pinched Long Qianye's jaw.

    "What did I ask you to tell Dad? Huh?"

    Long Qianye was forced to raise his head, with red eyes, staring at Qiao Han in a daze.

    Little Lolita's complexion seemed a little dark, maybe, maybe it was because the carriage was darker?

    Long Qianye refused to admit that he was cowardly.

    Seeing his dodging eyes, Qiao Han lowered his head unceremoniously, and gave him a deep French kiss.

    The tide rose again and again, Long Qianye's pheromone faintly showed signs of getting out of control, he couldn't help struggling, wanting to get the inhibitor in his pocket.

    In fact, he brought it yesterday, but it never came in handy.

    In a secret corner of Long Qianye's heart, even he didn't realize it, he prefers some kind of passionate sports to injecting cold inhibitors.

    Qiao Han naturally sensed Long Qianye's movements, and the hand holding his jaw touched the inhibitor first.

    Glancing at the sign of the inhibitor, Qiao Han bit Long Qianye's lip in his mouth, and with his palm, the inhibitor shattered into powder.