Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Green Tea

    Seeing Qiao Han and Long Qianye hugging each other, Qiao Ming looked alert.

    He is only Qiao Han's precious daughter, and he cannot let Long Qianye lead the wrong way of AA love.

    "Cough, cough, Xiaohan, Dad has something to tell you."

    Qiao Ming coughed hard, Long Qianye let go of Qiao Han, and Qiao Ming quickly pulled Qiao Han to his side.

    "Dad?" Qiao Han asked Qiao Ming puzzled, "What are you going to say?"

    "Ah? Yes, Xiaohan, you finally came out, go home and have a look, your brother has been transferred from the hospital to your home. "

    Qiao Han didn't think much, and agreed: "Okay."

    Then, she looked up at Long Qianye, and invited him to be a guest at home.

    Before Long Qianye had time to answer, the excited soldiers surrounded him, chattering loudly.

    "Long Shuai, do you want to go back to the military headquarters? We have taken back Black Rock City!" "

    Long Shuai, we have added several anti-nuclear bomb reconnaissance planes. That is a beautiful one. Do you have a look?" "

    Long Shuai, Minister Yan and the others said that the position of Grand Marshal of the Northern Territory is reserved for you, just waiting for you to go back!"

    "Marshal Long..."

    Long Qianye frowned, waved his hand, and let the pheromone-filled sergeants Stay away from him. The sergeants retreated three steps away, looking at Long Qianye eagerly.

    "Understood." Long Qianye said perfunctorily, ignoring all the soldiers, his eyes fell directly on Qiao Han's face.

    The sergeants followed his line of sight, and seeing Qiao Han's cute little lolita, they winked at each other.

    The marshal is the marshal, and you can still be abducted when you are in prison. Wait, the little loli seems to be an A. Damn, the marshal won't be able to bend when she grows into such an A, right?

    No, no, their marshal is still so irritable, with an explosive momentum, how could he be bent! He and Little Lolita must have a brotherly relationship, a comrade-in-arms relationship.

    Well it must be so!

    Qiao Han didn't know that these sergeants had deciphered the profound friendship of comrades from a simple look at each other. She nodded slightly, signaling Long Qianye to rest assured and get down to business.

    Long Qianye opened his mouth, wanting to say something. Qiao Ming took a step forward in displeasure, blocking Long Qianye's view.

    "Just after the verdict came down, Long Shuai, you must be busy with a lot of things. You are busy and you are busy."

    Facing the dissatisfied expression of Shang Future's father-in-law, Long Qianye subconsciously straightened his back, and answered "Yes". Then, full of reluctance, he walked away step by step.

    Qiao Ming breathed a sigh of relief seeing Long Qianye leaving the court.

    After thinking about it, he returned home and tried to persuade his daughter, looking for an o to settle down in a serious manner.

    Speaking of O, Qiao Ming looked at Yin Xing not far away, who was talking to his brother with a smile.

    Delicate and pleasant, gentle and generous, with an innocent family background, the most important thing is that her buttocks are big, and she can give birth at first sight.