Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Going to the Judiciary

    The next day, in the warden's dormitory, Long Qianye woke up.

    The single bed was small, and there was a wall behind him. Long Qianye had no choice but to retreat, lowered his head, and pushed Qiao Han carefully.

    Hiss, don't bite, it hurts.

    Not only did Qiao Han not retreat, but he closed his eyes and bowed his head into Long Qianye's arms.

    This morning has been extraordinarily long.

    Finally, when Qiao Han got up, the hour hand of the clock on the wall had already pointed to 9.

    In the past, Qiao Han always got up on time at seven o'clock.

    Qiao Han got up, so what about Long Qianye?

    The long thin white legs hanging at the end of the bed moved, but he couldn't stand up.

    "Hey, sleep well, and leave the rest to me." Qiao Han kissed Long Qianye.

    Long Qianye half closed his eyes, his eyes were moist, he was too tired to say a word.

    Qiao Han rubbed Long Qianye, and amidst his weak gasp and barely audible "go away", she closed her hand guiltily and left the dormitory.

    Assistant Warden Sang Mian came up, looked up and saw Qiao Han refreshed, he asked in bewilderment: "The Warden, Warden Lin and the Deputy Warden are wreaking havoc in the prison, why are you happy?" Qiao Han returned to a serious face

    .

    "After the two were locked up, how did the deputy warden react? Did you find them?"

    "You guessed it right," Sang Mian yawned, and he watched Wu Yi overnight: "I follow your instructions." Ordered and installed a monitor in the cell. The deputy warden went to prison supervisor Lin and asked him to commit suicide and keep it secret. Prison supervisor Lin refused and threatened the deputy warden to save him, otherwise he would testify in court. I'm so angry, the two quarreled fiercely, if I hadn't pretended to pass by, I'm afraid there would be a fight." "

    Yes, I recorded it all." Sang Mian pointed to her bracelet.

    Qiao Han opened the bracelet, received the recording file, and asked Sang Mian to contact Qiao Ming.

    "Are you going to ask the old warden for his opinion?" Sang Mian didn't know why, and even tried to stop Qiao Han: "Head of the prison, as your assistant, I have to persuade you that what happened in the prison is a scandal, you It's useless to tell the old warden."

    Qiao Han pressed his forehead.

    The fifth minute after leaving Baby Qianye, I missed him, because it was easy to talk to him.

    Facing Shang Sang Mian's kind face, Qiao Han could only explain: "If this matter is handled well, it will not affect our prison's admission of prisoners in the future. If it is not handled properly, it will become a scandal. Just do as I said. Just do it."

    Sang Mian looked dazed, obviously she didn't understand, but she followed Qiao Han's instructions and contacted Qiao Ming.

    And Qiao Han didn't go to Wu Yi, but went to the production department.

    Production Department, Management Office.

    With Wu Xiao's indescribable expression, Qiao Han asked for some moon tide scarves and put them in his pocket.