Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Lessons

    It was dawn, and light slipped into the room through the gaps in the curtains, awakening the darkness of a room. There was a large princess bed in the room, and two figures embraced each other on the bed.

    Long Qianye slept soundly with his eyes closed, his eyes were black and blue. Qiao Han slowly arched out of his arms and stared at him.

    He has a cool white skin. Although the pheromones are hot, his body is cold and he doesn't sweat much. The tall man has a pair of small ears, a high and straight nose bridge, pale lips, and tears in the corners of his eyes. He is very good-looking and attractive.

    Qiao Han pinched Long Qianye's ears, kissed his forehead lightly, then his eyes, nose, and finally covered his lips.

    Long Qianye was out of breath in his sleep, thinking he was being attacked by surprise, the light array shone out.

    Qiao Han pressed him: "Good boy."

    Hearing the sweet voice, smelling the familiar fragrance, the light array disappeared, Long Qianye opened his eyes with a whimper.

    "Hmm..."

    Long Qianye turned to hide, but Qiao Han refused. The thin quilt turned over and over as the two of them competed, and suddenly stopped moving.

    "Be obedient."

    The tone was sweet, and the action was fierce.

    Long Qianye's face was flushed, and he didn't dare to look at Qiao Han, so he turned his face away.

    "Get out, get out" He was out of breath, raised his hands above his head, and grabbed the iron shelf at the head of the bed.

    Qiao Han kissed him tenderly.

    There were rustling sounds in the room.     After a

    while, the hoarse male voice whispered shyly, "Move."     "

    Hungry     ?     " With tight gluteus maximus, Qiao Han pressed against Long Qianye's lips: "Say something nice."

    Long Qianye's face turned even redder, and even the skin on his body turned red, like a fried shrimp.

    "Hmph."

    Qiao Han was not annoyed when he saw that his mouth was stiff, and teased him again and again.

    After a while, Long Qianye couldn't hold it anymore, turned his head back, glared at Qiao Han with his big watery eyes, his crow's wing-like eyelashes trembled slightly, his thin lips were pursed, and the corners of his mouth were flattened, as if he was about to cry.

    Crying is just liking, Qiao Han remembers it clearly.

    "What do you want to hear?" Long Qianye asked aggrievedly.

    Qiao Han stretched out his hand to cover Long Qianye's eyes.

    She couldn't stand him looking at her like this, what a shame.

    "Praise me."

    Qiao Han grabbed Long Qianye's palm with his free hand, interlocking his fingers.

    Two hands, one big and one small, one was white and tender, and the other was slender with five fingers and well-defined joints. They were clasped and pressed against the man's firm abdominal muscles.

    Long Qianye's vision was obstructed, and he kept his mouth shut, refusing to compromise.

    Qiao Han didn't urge him, he dragged his hand and pressed it back and forth.