Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Give You a Palace

    In addition to the office desk and chairs, the warden's office also has a black couch, on which Qiao Han occasionally takes a lunch break, and is usually not used for work.

    However, Long Qianye was not her subordinate. Although he was a prisoner, he was also the greatest contributor to the suppression of the riots. Qiao Han directly invited him to sit on the sofa.

    Long Qianye was not polite to her. After sitting down, he smelled a vague milky aroma.

    For some reason, he kind of wanted to laugh.

    "Do you like to use pheromones to dye flavors?" He raised his eyebrows and asked Qiao Han, thinking that he couldn't tell that she was quite possessive.

    Qiao Han was taking things out of the desk, and shook his head upon hearing this.

    "I don't have this habit." She only uses pheromone as a carrier of mental power.

    "But..." Long Qianye suddenly stopped talking, rubbed the back of his neck, and frowned.

    Damn, it hurts again.

    Qiao Han walked to the sofa with a plain white box, and saw Long Qianye rubbing his neck with a distressed expression.

    "Injured?" She was surprised, "I'll call the prison doctor for you."

    She raised her wrist and opened the communication interface of the bracelet.

    "No need." Long Qianye stretched out his palm, and pressed it weakly on Qiao Han's hand, with a strange forbearance in his voice.

    Qiao Han felt that something was wrong with him, but she couldn't tell exactly what was wrong.

    Long Qianye also found that he was abnormal, not only could he smell the milky fragrance on the sofa, but after Qiao Han approached, he could also smell the sweet fragrance from her body.

    The premise is that Qiao Han did not release the pheromone.

    It was no coincidence that the nose was sensitive once or twice, and it was no coincidence that it happened three times or four times. Long Qianye suppressed the anxiety in his heart and forced himself to divert his attention.

    "What did you take?"

    Qiao Han handed over the box without asking.

    "It's for you."

    Long Qianye took it in doubt, and was taken aback when he opened the box and saw what was inside.

    Qiao Han sat on the sofa, not too close to Long Qianye, at a distance that was polite and not too intimate, looked at his dazed appearance, and asked uncertainly: "Do you like it?" Long Qianye's Adam's apple moved up and

    down Moving, with thin callused fingers, gently stroking the objects in the box.

    It was a miniature palace made of shells, with a dome, doors, windows, columns, tables and chairs. Although it was realistic and detailed, the entire palace was only half the size of a palm.

    Extremely delicate.

    Each piece of shell is polished smooth and round, the edges are not sticky, and they are carefully glued together, shining pearl-like luster under the light. The colors of the shells are not only common white and yellow, but also rare red, purple and multicolored.

    It is not an easy task to make such an exquisite miniature palace.

    You can tell at a glance that the person who made it must have spent a lot of time collecting shells and a lot of energy to make it.