Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The so-called skill

    The dormitory is dimly lit, and there is a string of folk giant wind chimes hanging by the window. On the desk under the window, there is an exquisite and small shell palace. Next to it are two carefully polished white coral trees, which are bigger than palms. Delicate and beautiful.

    On the single bed, Long Qianye woke up and found that his arms were empty, and jumped up in shock.

    "Little Milk Bing?"

    He raised his foot and ran out, and when he ran out, he remembered that he didn't wear the bracelet, so he turned back to get it.

    Putting on the bracelet hastily, Long Qianye turned his head and saw Qiao Han standing outside the door.

    Seeing that Qiao Han was well dressed and fine, Long Qianye's heart was finally at ease after being frightened by the nightmare.

    "Where have you been?"

    Qiao Han walked into the room, closed the door, locked it, sat on the edge of the bed, and stared at Long Qianye's waist.

    With warm and strange eyes, Long Qianye moved his legs uncomfortably, and sat down beside Qiao Han.

    Crossing his legs, Long Qianye squeezed Qiao Han's face, and lifted her chin by the way, making her look at his face instead of his legs.

    "What happened?" made her look different than usual.

    Qiao Han, who just witnessed a certain scene, blinked, and there was a bright light in his dark eyes.

    "Sang Mian was hijacked by a pirate leader, I'll deal with it." Qiao Han said while stretching out his hand.

    Long Qianye quickly grabbed Qiao Han's palm.

    Are you talking about business? What is she doing.

    His left hand was caught, Qiao Han stretched out his right hand, but it was a pity that Long Qianye blocked it just as he touched his clothes.

    "Sang Mian was held hostage, and then?" Long Qianye grabbed Qiao Han's hands and put them on his knees, and lowered his voice: "You finish your words carefully, and I will let you go." Qiao, who was planning to break free with strength

    , Han stopped, thought for a while and said, "Then I caught him."

    That's it?

    "What else?" Long Qianye asked.

    "The pirate leader named Ming Zhan was beaten by Sang Mian."

    Thinking of Ming Zhan being beaten up by Sang Mian, Qiao Han retracted his thief's hands guiltily.

    Long Qianye didn't let go, but clasped it even tighter. He had an intuition that something was wrong, so he patiently asked little by little.

    After listening to the full version of the narration, Long Qianye tightened his jaw, trying to laugh but he held back.

    If he was Sang Mian, he would be able to fight Ming Zhan to the point where he couldn't take care of himself.

    It's one thing to do it, but it's another thing to do it wildly. It's a hooligan thing to do it in front of people.

    But that Ming Zhan was indeed a hooligan. Long Qianye still remembered that when Ming Zhan was caught, she was sprinting and was surrounded by a room of sergeants. She stood up as if nothing had happened, and walked out of the cabin with nothing on.