Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Confession (Part 2)

    As night falls, moonlight shines into the house through the glass windows.

    There is a square desk under the window, the desk is in a mess, the pen container and books are tilted here and there, and the water from the big beach is dripping down the corner of the desk.

    In front of the desk was a wide armchair, made of solid wood and looking solid.

    At this time, a tall man was nestling in a chair, his white military uniform was soaked, he hugged his legs, and wept softly.

    "Good boy."

    Qiao Han tied Long Qianye's hand, pressed it against the back of the chair, and stepped in amidst his unbearable struggle.

    "Yeah..." Long Qianye's eyes were misty, and he didn't stop from afternoon to night. He was more than satisfied, and wanted to say, "I can't..." "You can do it

    ."

    Qiao Han lowered his head to stop Long Qianye from crying.

    Baby's expression is much more honest than his mouth.

    The armchair creaked, and not far away, there was a falling apart bed.

    An hour later, the armchair made an overwhelmed "click" sound, Qiao Han stopped the offensive, and licked his lips with still insatiable desire.

    Well, it's because the furniture isn't strong enough, and it's not because she's too fidgety.

    Moving his stiff hands and legs, Long Qianye looked at Qiao Han: "It's so sour."

    The tears in the corners of his eyes were still wet, and his voice was hoarse, like complaining, more like acting like a baby.

    Who can resist this! Qiao Han immediately stretched out his hand, massaged Long Qianye to relax his muscles, and released his mental power to dredge his meridians.

    "Thirsty."

    Find a cup, pour water, test whether it's hot or cold, and feed it to your mouth, all in one go.

    "The clothes are wet."

    Put hot water on him, take a bath for him, put on dry clothes for him, and blow dry even the strands of hair with a hair dryer.

    Seeing Qiao Han pampering him like a baby, Long Qianye couldn't get angry anymore, the corners of his mouth could not be suppressed, and he was almost up to the sky.

    Qiao Han lifted the collapsed bed board to the iron frame and fixed it, and Long Qianye went to tidy up the desk and chair.

    Seeing the water stains on the table, Long Qianyejun blushed slightly.

    "Are there any new towels?"

    "In the cabinet."

    Long Qianye casually opened the high cabinet on the right, and when he saw the things in the cabinet, he froze for a moment.

    Hanging in the cabinet is a string of giant shell wind chimes nearly two meters long. Thousands of shells have been carefully polished into the shape of a heart. Two pieces are glued together. On each pair of heart shells are written: "Qiao Han" & "Dragon Chino".

    "I was discovered by you."

    Qiao Han came to Long Qianye, twitching his fingertips lightly. There was a breeze in the cabinet, the wind chime ding dong ding dong, and snowflakes fell from the top of the wind chime.