Chapter 30

Chapter 30 I Like It (Modify)

    The viewing room that Qiao Han ordered was exactly the same as the one in the poster. The frameless transparent floor-to-ceiling windows were wide and large. Under the bright sunlight, you could have a panoramic view of the entire city.

    There is a swing by the window, solid silver. The chains are attached to the ceiling and look strong. Next to the swing is a double bed, big enough to allow a person to do somersaults, and the snow-white silk bedding is high-end and clean.

    Then came the white bedside table and a set of brown sofas. Qiao Han carried the bag of props from the sofa to the bedside table, and looked down.

    The log floor has fine texture, she took off her shoes and socks, and stepped on the ground with bare feet, it was not cold at all.

    found it!

    Qiao Han pulled out a prop egg, with a 20cm string and a switch attached to the end.

    When the switch was pressed, the props made a "buzzing" sound, which made Qiao Han's palms tingle.

    After cleaning, Qiao Han walked around the sofa, came to the door of the bathroom, and pressed the door handle.

    No push, the door was locked from the inside.

    Sure enough, he is the marshal, and he is really alert.

    Qiao Han was not annoyed, and knocked on the door with one hand.     Long Qianye's muffled voice came from

    "Tu Tu Tu Tu" : "Wait, I'm not well yet."     "I'll help you." Qiao Han hid the props behind his back, and his tone was very sincere.     She swears to the sun that she will help.     I don't know if he sensed that this gang is not that gang, but Long Qianye didn't open the door: "Wait a little longer."     After a pause, as if afraid that Qiao Han would be impatient, he said again: "Ten minutes will be enough."     Ten minutes ,Fine. Qiao Han went back to the bedside table and rummaged through it again.     You can add a prop in ten minutes.     What to add? Every tool looks good. Well, use it once, no, many times, except for the raincoat.

    However, Long Qianye had a special physique, Qiao Han did not need a raincoat, so he could go straight.

    While searching, Qiao Han accidentally touched the button on the wall.

    The gray anti-light curtain hanging on the opposite wall lit up, revealing the scene in the bathroom.

    This hotel understands the minds of guests.

    Qiao Han stared at the curtain without blinking.

    On the curtain, Long Qianye turned his back to the camera, and in front of him was a super luxurious sink covered with various clothing accessories.

    Qiao Han couldn't see Long Qianye's expression, but from his hesitant movements, he could still feel his conflicted mood.

    Among all the clothes, Qiao Han liked the black swimsuit the most. She said to herself: choose a swimsuit, choose a swimsuit.

    On the screen, Long Qianye picked up the swimsuit, and tugged at the meager amount of fabric with knuckle fingers.

    Then, throw it into a paper bag for clothes.

    Swimsuit pass.

    Qiao Han: "..." Choose a cat girl, choose a cat girl.

    Long Qianye on the screen picked up the cat ear headband, curled his fingers and flicked the orange cat ears.