Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Threats (Catching Bugs)

    There was a sudden stabbing pain in the back of his neck, Long Qianye raised his hand and kneaded his neck, his fingertips brushed over the scar of the blue pentagram, and his brows furrowed even tighter.

    This scar has been with him for more than 20 years, and it hurts from time to time, but it used to hurt once a month, but recently the frequency of pain has greatly increased.

    Is it because the humidity is too heavy at the seaside? Long Qianye walked to the ventilation window and used his mental power to wake up a certain seagull.

    "What's the weather like tomorrow?"

    Seagulls can judge whether it's raining or sunny based on the water vapor contained in the air, which can be called a flying weather forecast.

    "Sunny day, sunny day, sunny day."

    Ou Bao fluttered his wings twice, was woken up and couldn't sleep, chatting with his only good friend.

    "Brother Ye, I'm hungry, I want to eat bread."

    Long Qianye ignored it and went back to bed to lie down.

    "Brother Ye, I'm hungry. I want to eat bread, or smell the aroma."

    Long Qianye covered his eyes with one hand and rubbed the back of his neck with the other. Baiyan: Smell, smell, I know it smells good, and I want to smell it too, so what's the use of her holding on.

    Bah, bah, bah, one A is fine, he is always thinking about what the other A's pheromone is doing, he is sick.

    Ou Bao was still chattering: "Brother Ye, I heard someone say the word riot today, you asked me to hear what I wanted to tell you, Brother Ye, did you listen to me, Brother Ye? I heard you squeak .”

    Long Qianye rolled over and sat up.

    "When did you hear it? What did you hear? Did you see the person who spoke?"

    He wasn't worried that the prisoners' riot would affect Qiao Han, he just didn't want those people to disturb his sleep.

    Oubao doesn't know what integrity is, and its small brain can only remember a limited number of things.

    "I heard it when I was flying outside today. You asked me to listen to the word riot, but you didn't tell me to listen to anything else. Brother Ye, have you forgotten that Oubao can't tell people's faces apart? In Ou In Bao’s eyes, you Blue Star people all look alike.”

    If it weren’t for the whole island being the only one that could fly, Long Qianye would really like to have another pet to keep, pigeons would be good.

    Sensing the slightest dislike of his wild brother, Ou Bao flapped his wings happily.

    "Brother Ye, when can you go to the beach with me to play, I want to introduce you to my new friend Wuwu. Do you know Wuwu? I used to be afraid of Wuwu. It is so big that it can take me away with one bite. But In fact, Wuwu is a good sea monster, it caught a lot of fish and couldn't eat it, I took a bite secretly, and it didn't care, I took another bite, and it didn't care, Wuwu is a kind sea monster."

    Long Qianye's thoughts were still immersed in anxiety and riots, and she replied a few words perfunctorily.

    At the same time, on the way from the cell to the interrogation room, the warden who escorted Park Hui whispered something to Park Hui while there was no one around.

    "What, what? No, no, I don't want to die."

    Park Hui's legs were shaking like sieves, and the prison guard grabbed his arm, threatening in a low voice: "Your leader in the southern border speaks personally, if you don't listen, You are not the only one to die, and your wife and children don't even want to live." "