Beginning Of A Fight 1

After the anthem ended Priyanka and ankit hugged each other and went inside for breakfast..

Archana: tina, what are your thoughts on them(signaling towards priyankit)

Tina: i think they are in love with each other and have accepted it but neither will not confess.. Not in the show cuz i think they want this to be private.

Archana agreed by nodding yes

Ankit heard their conversation and joined it

Ankit: yaar its between me and Priyanka why are you guys thinking too much about it( he said this while filling up his plate with food for him and Priyanka)

Tina: achaa, i see between you and Priyanka😊

Archana: exactly, after bigg boss is over i will ask you guys this question again where there will be no cameras😂

Ankit blushed and run out from there.
                              Garden area

Priyanka: itna blushingg... Kyu😂

Ankit: kuch nahi.. They are just pulling my legs

Priyanka: who? Archana and tina? 😂

Ankit: bahut hassi aa rahi? 🙄

Priyanka: bahut😂

Ankit put the plate on the table and then uncovered Priyanka from her blanket . She was wearing a short skirt so when he removed the blanket he saw something that he shouldn't have seen😳 and quickly jump on the couch, kneeling down and covered her with his knees. 😏They got so close to each other, that their sexual tension increased. Ankit backed off and gave Priyanka her blanket back and sat besides her and both ate. There was an intense silence. But it soon got broken by bigg boss

BB: aap sabi garwale living area main ajaaye.

Everyone got there and listened to what bb had to say.

BB: people say things behind your back everyday and now is the chance to find out what these talks are

After that Priyanka went to take a shower and ankit went to talk with soundarya

Soundarya: what do you think people could be saying behind your back?

Ankit: idk but i hope its juicy 😂

Priyanka got out of the washroom and saw ankit and soundarya laughing. She felt a pinch in her heart and went to sit with them immediately.

Priyanka: why u guys laughing so much, whats so funny🤔

Ankit: nothing

Priyankapov- why did he said 'nothing' in a rude way🙄 sometimes he really pisses me off😒

Ankit saw her sudden facial expression changes and hold her hand. But then bb had announced that its time to start the task.

Each and every person who had talked behind someone's back got splashed with mud on their face by the person they badmouthed about..

Finally it was Priyanka's turn to read what has been said about her.

X-' priyanka just talks about game'

Y-' that's not new.. I think her life is a game at this point... ' 🤣🤣

Hearing that destroyed her heart cuz this brought the past pain to her again. How life was hard to her

Priyanka: whoever said this is.. Its messed up😒

She guessed nimrit first then mcstan.. Then shiv. But then sumbul shouted why don't u ask your own friends😂

Then nimrit murmured 'anki' and Priyanka heard it. She couldn't believe it.

Priyanka:ankit? And the other one is soundarya?

BB approved and she first splashed it on soundarya then came ankit's turn and we could clearly see she took out personally on ankit. As she was deeply hurt by his words.  She didn't really care what soundarya had said bcuz she doesn't know her past but ankit does she shared everything to him and she never usually shares about her past to anyone but she trusted ankit😕 and the fact that he said that to soundarya    was fuckedd up!!

ANKIT pov - i shouldn't have said that. Now looking at Priyanka i think she is deeply hurt.

Priyanka silently came next to ankit and sat there holding her tears. And waited for the task to end impatiently.

Once BB announced it was over. She got up quickly and ran to the washroom followed by ankit...

Ankit: Priyanka stop! ( holding her arm)

Priyanka: yarr choddho.. 😖😣

Ankit: nahi! ( a tear escaped from her eyes and he understood she is trying to hide her feelings to him again after how hard he had try to make her open up about her past before he just ruined everything)

Priyanka: WHY!! WHY?! I told you everything and you had the audacity to say that all I think and talk about is the game ! 😣 That also here and with her!

Ankit: am sorry i didn't mean it like that🙁

Priyanka: i don't want to hear it.. Nor i wanna talk to u.. Nor see you😭( she yelled at him from her lungs and jerked off his hands off her and went into the shower)

Priyanka was more angry about the fact that he shared that with soundarya in other words he let someone come in between them.

Ankit knew he fucked up but pissed by the tone Priyanka had spoken to him😒 so he also went away thinking she might need time on her own.

..

Archana: ankit! Tu ne kana kaya?

Ankit: haan

Archana: to ye kiska hain? (pointing at the food left)

Ankit: pataa nahi🙁

Archana then proceeded by asking everyone if they ate or not. And everyone said yes  except for..

Archana: priyanka! Priyanka! (she kept on yelling her name but she was still lost in her thoughts)

Archanapov- why ankit and Priyanka sitting so far away.. Lagta hei ki  fight kar raha hai..

She then climb up the stairs at sat next to her.

Archana: yaar Priyanka... 🙁(she shook her hands and she came back to reality)

Archana: what's wrong why are your eyes so red and puffy?

Priyanka: nothing😒

Archana: you and ankit are not in good terms.. Neither of u have to say it we can clearly see how unhappy both of u are staying away from eo.

Priyanka: i don't want to talk about that😒

Archana understood it was bcuz of the task and sat next to her in silence

Priyankapov- everything was going absolutely fine. How did it all change.

She was lost in all these thoughts

Decided to post this a little bit early
3rd one will be uploaded by tonight