For Your Best

Ankit woke up a little bit early cuz his arm was in pain. Though he enjoyed priyanka sleeping on his arm.... It was kinda getting painful now.

He tried to move his arm a little but he couldn't. He couldn't feel his arm.
He struggled for a while until he broke priyanka's peaceful sleep.

Priyanka: can't you stop moving., she said with a sleepy voice.

Ankit glared at her.

Ankitpov- the audacity 💀

He continued to struggle to get his arm out from there. Priyanka had enough as he wasnt letting her sleep. She adjusted her position into a sitting one and glared at him.

He took the opportunity to remove his arm from there.

Priyanka: you are not letting me sleep... Stop doing that., she said irritately.

Ankit: ....there is no blood circulation in my arm right now bcuz of you and you're telling me that I am not letting you sleep....

Priyanka saw his arm ...it was red.

She took his arm and laid back down. She massaged it for a while and fell back to sleep, holding his arm. But not ankit he was enjoying the view. She looked so beautiful when she sleeps that he couldn't take his eyes off her.

BB alarm rang and priyanka woke up seeing ankit admiring her. He didnt sleep at all cuz he was too busy looking at her.

Priyanka noticed that he is in a reflection so she snapped her fingers to bring him back.

Priyanka: you sleep with your eyes open?

Ankit nodded yes and both smiled. They then went outside for their BB anthem. After that they had their usual morning hug.

Priyanka closed her eyes to feel the moment but that got disturb by archana.

Priyankapov-.... Please meri maa... Isss larki ko ek din ... At least one day ... Chup rakligie.

Archana came yelling at them saying they made a mess in the living room and they need to clean it up themselves.

Ankit was confused cuz they didnt mess up anything.

They went it to check what was the so called big mess they did.

There were only a few pillows on the ground and two sofas misplaced.

Ankit: is this what you called big mess?

Archana: to aur kya? Tumhara kamra nahi hein kya?

Priyanka: uski marzi hein... Agar woh yaha sona chahta. Tum kaun hote .... Who can tell him where to sleep or where not.

Archana: God gave him a mouth and a brain to speak... You dont need to speak for him.

ankit rearranged the living room as it was and took priyanka to her room before this would turn into a heated argument.

Priyanka: yaar... Woh kya bole jah rahi thi yeh larki... Subha subha.. Mood karab hogaya.

Ankit: acha...baba ..ignore..her pagal hein woh.., he made her sit on the bed and side hugged her.

Priyanka: she could have said that when you slept there along with soundarya...lekin nahi... She only saw this when we were sleeping there..
Uska problem mein huun..

Ankit: yaar... Woh aissi hi hein...ignore her... And dont waste your mornings on such people when you have me.

Priyanka: so should i waste it on you?
, she said teasingly.

Ankit: waste aur mein??? ... You must be joking, he said pulling her cheeks.

Ankit: chaal khana...khate hein...., she rested her head on his chest and he kissed her forehead.