Can'T Wait

They both woke up early as they had a busy schedule today. Ankit had shootings and priyanka needed to give a lot of interviews.

She woke and brushed her teeth. She went in the kitchen to have her breakfast while scrolling on her Instagram. Then she got a message from ankit. He wished her good morning and she texted him good morning too.

She made a sandwich for her and one for Rashmeet. She then charged her laptop cuz later on she'll have to give interviews online.

Ankit had already reach his set and started shooting. He was still thinking about priyanka while shooting.

After a few hours he got his lunch break and thought to call priyanka. But then remembered that she has an interview rn and he didn't want to disturb her. He went in his vanity to have his lunch alone.

On the other hand priyanka was getting tensed up by the questions the interviewer was asking her..

Interviewer: so... Are you and ankit gupta a couple?

She didn't know what to say cuz ankit and her haven't decided if they want to make their relationship public.

So she did what she does the best which was to change the topic and recite their gender less friendship paragraph.

Priyanka: well you see... What me and ankit share is a very beautiful and special thing. And no word can express the bond that we share. I'm so comfortable around him and so is he. It's like their is no gender between us.. Like a gender less friendship. Plus we are both busy with our work right now. So yeah we're just friends.

Interviewer: I don't believe that.. And neither do the world do..

Priyanka: log.. Joh sochna hein.. Sochne doh.. .. Par mein aur ankit jhanta hein ki humane beech mein kya hein... Aur humare beech hi rehenge.

Interviewer: ok... So let's move on with another question... Did you watch the interviews that ankit gave when he came out of BB?

Priyanka: no... I didnt get the time..

Interviewer: ok... So. I'll show you a clip.

Then the interviewer played the clip.

In that clip ankit was asked about what does he think of shiv and priyanka?..

His answer was... " I think everyone will get their answers when raksha bandan ayega August mein "...

Then the second clip played and in this one ankit revealed a few things about them... That shouldn't have been said to the world.

He said, " Me and priyanka are like married couple... Lots of things happened between us and now we're so comfortable with each other. And that bond we share.. Is unexplainable.. Cuz priyankit is not a name... But an emotion.. That is very very special to me"

After seeing the clips she was like what the fuck..!! she bit her lips trying to think of something to cover up his kaand. Specially the part where he said that priyanka and him were like married couple and lots of things happened between them.

Interviewer: so... What are your thoughts??

Priyanka: dekhye... From the start me and shiv always fought... But now we are friends...

The interviewer waited for her thoughts on the second clip but then concluded that she was trying to divert the topic.

Interviewer: achaa.. Topic maat gumaye... Aur javab doh aab, she said laughingly..

She then tried to play it normal and cover up his kaand.

Priyanka: soo... Like I said earlier me and ankit share a very special bond.. That cannot be describe in words..... And about the other things he said.. Well he always does this... kuch bhi bolta hein ye..., she said with a nervous laugh.