Chapter 3: A Warning Announcement. (Special Edition)

On Cybertron there was an attack on an Autobot hideout. Many Autobots were fighting back against the Decepticons.

Ironhide: "These Decepti-creeps broke through the front lines!"

Chromia: "I lost contact with the central command!"

Then an Autobot named Windcharger grabs a minigun and stands higher than the others.

Windcharger: "Here's your one way ticket to the scrapyard!" (Starts shooting)

A Decepticon seeker flies down and Transforms In front of Windcharger.

Starscream: "No thanks, here's my refund!"

Starscream then shoots Windcharger through the chest, with Energon blood splattering the wall.

Prowl: "No!" (Starts shooting furiously)

Cliffjumper: "This base is as good as gone! Autobots, Retreat!"

The Autobots then retreat through to the ground bridge while firing back. Cliffjumper was about to run but Ravage bit his leg, completely disabling it. Cliffjumper falls on the ground and the Decepticons surround him.

Starscream: "Well, well. If it isn't the Autobot Cliffjumper."

Cliffjumper: " 'Screamer, what's up?" (He grunts in pain.) "You don't have any questions for me, do ya?"

Starscream then grabs Cliffjumper by the chest.

Starscream: "No, but he might. After all, everyone is so eager to cooperate with him."

Cliffjumper was confused for a second, but then he heard heavy footsteps approaching. Absolute fear is seen in his eyes when he sees Megatron walking towards him.

 Absolute fear is seen in his eyes when he sees Megatron walking towards him

Cliffjumper: "Oh, Scrap."

Megatron: "That will do, Starscream."

Starscream then drops Cliffjumper to the ground which causes him to scream from his injured leg. Megatron then lowers himself to Cliffjumper's level.

Megatron: "You seem like a smart Autobot. If you tell me where Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots are, we can end this conflict. Just ask yourself this: Who are you to defy this opportunity?"