Chapter 12: Revelations

Team JNPR with Clarissa, Gale, and Chainbreak all hang out with Bumblebee. He tells all of them everything about his experience on Earth.

Bumblebee: "And then I took part in a race with my other friends but we had to deal with this self righteous 'Top driver of the US' guy. Unfortunately the Stunticons were there as well so the situation got worse."

Ren: "Stunticons?"

Clarissa: "Decepticons who all have the vehicle forms of 4 race cars and a Semi truck. So 5 in total"

Ren: "Oh."

Bumblebee: "Now 6 if you include the micromaster Blackjack."

Clarissa: "Oh, yeah. Almost forgot about him."

Wheeljack: "They're really a problem when they combine!"

Jaune (Concerned): "Wait… Combine?"

Wheeljack: "Yep, think about a Huge bot combined by 2 bots as the legs, another 2 as the arms, and a fifth one as the head and torso. The micromaster is optional."

Team JNPR with Chainbreak and Gale all look with concerned expressions.

Bumblebee: "But that doesn't mean that we don't have bots like that as well. We have the Protectobots and the Aerial bots."

Pyrrha: "So these individuals can become stronger when combined?"

Wheeljack: "Only if they have the same mindset. Physically they are combined, but they all have to work together mentally."

Nora: "Wow! Talk about teamwork on a whole different level!"

Ren: "The only combination we all do is attack combos."

Chainbreak: "So, how many of these guys are there?"

Bumblebee: "Well let's see." (Counts his fingers as he names them) "Devastator, Bruticus, Menasor, Superion, Defensor, Computron, Volcanicus. Maybe 7 or more."

Team JNPR and Gale all look with shock and Chainbreak is surprised to the point she has stars in her eyes.

Chainbreak: "That is so cool!"

Wheeljack: "Heh, it is at first. But over time new stuff comes into the picture."

Gale: "Like what, even bigger than Cybertronians that can combine?"

Bumblebee: "Yep, if you think Aircraft and motor Vehicles are the only alt modes we can turn into, then you're in for a surprise."

Gale: "Like what? Cybertronians that can transform into animals?"

Clarissa (Giggling): "Well there's that."

Wheeljack: "How about Cybertronians that can transform into Cities?"

This fact left team JNPR and Gale in total shock while Chainbreak completely lost it.

Chainbreak: "WHAT?!"

Bumblebee: "Yep, they're also referred to as Titans and I think there's three of them."

Jaune: "That's insane!"

Gale: "How the- you serious?!"

Clarissa laughs at everyone's reaction, including Gale's.

Clarissa: "I'm sorry!"

While they all continue their conversation, Optimus and Elita-One are at the briefing room with General Ironwood and Marissa.

General Ironwood: "Now we have one less Decepticon to worry about."

Elita-One: "Only a matter of time before the rest of the cons make their next move."

Optimus: "As much as I would agree, we would have to plan first to avoid any casualties."