Chapter 22: Stumble into the light part 2

Character Spotlight: Rodimus Prime.

As all the Autobots and Maximals look at Rodimus Prime with shock and amazement, a very special Autobot walks up to Rodimus with her hands over her chest plate.

Arcee: "Hot Rod?"

As Rodimus hears her voice, he gasps in shock. Soon after, both him and Arcee embrace each other.

Arcee: "What happened to you?" (Rodimus starts to tear up) "You're… you're not real, right?"

Rodimus (Voice breaking): "I'm real, Arcee. I'm here."

Arcee (Starting to cry): "But… you-... You died on Velocitron, trying to save Blurr!" (They both release themselves)

Rodimus: "I wish I could explain everything to you- to all of you! But right now, the future- your future is what really matters right now!"

Optimus Prime then steps forward.

Optimus Prime: "That is also why they are here." (He gestures to the Maximals)

Rodimus: "They?"

Optimus Primal: "My name is Optimus Primal, Leader of the Maximals. We're from your future!"

Rodimus looks at Primal with confusion until Rattrap speaks up

Rattrap: "Ehh don't overthink it. You'll blow your brain module. To be fair though, we now have two bots named Optimus." (He gestures to both Prime and Primal) "And now there's two bots with the Prime rank!" (He then points at Optimus and Rodimus Prime.) "I'm the one overthinking it, huh?"

Rhinox: "Yep."

Optimus Primal: "We should focus on the matter at hand." (He turns his attention to Rodimus) "How is it that you arrived here?"

Rodimus looks down with guilt.

Rodimus: "It's… a lot to explain."

A little while later, Rodimus finishes his explanation which had left some bots either Surprised, sad, and confused.

Cheetor: "So Primus himself gave you the title of the prime to come here?" (Rodimus nods)

Wheeljack: "And Unicron had already started destroying Earth?"