Chapter 36: Bravery and Honor.

Character Spotlight: Nora Valkyrie

As both Ren and Nora Frantically run back to the village to reach Ruby, Jaune, Qrow and Chainbreak. She notices the two as she grabs an Energon patch.

Chainbreak: "Guys, Look!"

Jaune and Ruby turn to see Ren who ran back with fear.

Ren: "Not again… Not again!"

Both Ren and Nora finally reach the group and take deep breaths. However Jaune was still looking around for the source of the loud roar.

Ruby: "What are you guys doing here?!"

Jaune: "Did you hear that noise? What was that?!"

Ren's eyes then widened with horror as he fell to his knees.

Ren: "No…"

Chainbreak: "Ren? What is it?"

As everyone hears the incoming Hoofsteps, Ren couldn't help but think back to the time when the Village was terrorized by the same Grimm, all those years ago.

As he remembers himself as a young boy running across the street to reach the underside of a house where the little girl was hiding

As he remembers himself as a young boy running across the street to reach the underside of a house where the little girl was hiding. As he reaches her, he tries to help.

Ren (Young): "Hey." (The girl gasps) "We have to be brave."

As the two continued hiding, a Nevermore was perched on top of the same house where they were hiding, and was sensing the negative emotions of the little girl.
Underneath the house the little girl was scared to the point that she hugged Ren to his surprise. But that gave him the chance to use his newfound Semblance to mask their emotions. As the Nevermore eventually wasn't able to find them, it flew away. As Ren stopped using his Semblance, the both of them noticed the other Grimm coming closer before eventually moving on…

 As Ren stopped using his Semblance, the both of them noticed the other Grimm coming closer before eventually moving on…

Present day, Ren is now horrified to know that it's the same Grimm that has returned to face all of them.

Ren: "No…"

Nora: "Ren?..."

As everyone turned their attention to the Grimm, they all grabbed their weapons with fear. Even Chainbreak, who is low on Energon, decides to stand up, load her gauntlet and stand ready to fight against the Nuckelavee Grimm.